Add another one to the YM Ranks..

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I know Jae Millz somewhere getting real nervious...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I know Jae Millz somewhere getting real nervous...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but for real corey gunz is that dude, lets just hope he gets the right exposure, cuz dude got some skills
lets hope de doesnt end up in the back seat next to shannell

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I know Jae Millz somewhere getting real nervous...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but for real corey gunz is that dude, lets just hope he gets the right exposure, cuz dude got some skills
lets hope de doesnt end up in the back seat next to shannell

he gotta learn how to make songs... he still young tho so he got time to learn

YESSSS! ............. now we have someone to replace Tyga's wackness with actual skills!!! get this guy out of the circle please

btw: im not sold on this whole YM movement until they drop some albums from other artists besides Wayne.....it'll be a damn shame if their roster's career's go as far as mixtapes only
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

No hate at all...

but where does Cory Gunz make money for YM?

I'll wait.
That's what im saying.
What is he going to do? get a mohawk and get extra tatted and rock some skinnies?
My thought is, they singed him and he's just going to be the team ghostwriter cause alot of them dudes need it.
If my assumption is true, that could work out well for them in the long run.
But Sean Garrett? Son got LONG money from writing and producing, why the #*@* would he even need YM?

Originally Posted by awwsome

No hate at all...

I'll wait.
That's what im saying.
What is he going to do? get a mohawk and get extra tatted and rock some skinnies?
My thought is, they singed him and he's just going to be the team ghostwriter cause alot of them dudes need it.
But Sean Garrett? Son got LONG money from writing and producing, why the #*@* would he even need YM?

corey aint bout to b ghostwriting for nobody...
laugh.gif

all them dudes write they own %#*% (u cant tell?)

they prolly gettin cory to mold him into an artist while he still young cuz right now he just a rapper...

and sean garrett wants to be an artist does he not?

just saw dudes face/video/milli freestyle for the first time... kinda looks like Talib Kweli lol

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

YESSSS! ............. now we have someone to replace Twist's wackness with actual skills!!! get this guy out of the circle please

btw: im not sold on this whole YM movement until they drop some albums from other artists besides Wayne.....it'll be a damn shame if their roster's career's go as far as mixtapes only
ohwell.gif
Tyga isnt wack bra.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Nikki, Tyga , Shanell have a chance..
Imo they should drop Twist, Chuckee, Streetz. Everyone else
See how Cory does, if he doesnt do well, drop him.
And Sign LLOYD NOT Sean Garrett.

*Fixed*

smh Corey is nice but I doubt he'll get any shine off YM...the chosen few have already be decided Drake, Niki, and ehh Tyga anyone outside of that trio is just another space filler..i mean if COrey is cool with being in "hit YM songs" like Jae Millz is instead of having a Hit Corey G song himself them more power to him

No hate at all...

I'll wait.
That's what im saying.

Exactly, this was a huge mistake. They have a book full of artist trying to drop albums on that label. Jae is a fool for signing there and now Corey is too. Neither one will drop an album, Nicki album ain't droppin until 11 they said. So if Drake droppin mid 10 and Nicki droppin 11, when is Corey gonna drop?
and if Sean Garrett really signed here too, then he is an effin idiot. Such a dumb move, son has been writing platinum selling singles for years now, he just started to get some face time 

Damn Gunz gave up already.

I know it was a struggle for homey so this decision and decisions like this by other young rappers going nowhere fast in no longer surprising.

Wayne smart for getting some talent on YM. I just hope the same doesn't happen to Gunz that basically happened to Millz and Drake to a lesser extent.

Why sit around unsigned and not drop an album when you can sign with YM and get show/appearance money and not drop an album?

Some of y'all dudes don't even have a tiny bit of business acumen.

While Wayne is gone, these dudes got a chance to make a little noise for themselves.

Hopefully they take advantage of it.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

No hate at all...

I'll wait.
That's what im saying.

corey aint bout to b ghostwriting for nobody...
laugh.gif

all them dudes write they own %#*% (u cant tell?)

they prolly gettin cory to mold him into an artist while he still young cuz right now he just a rapper...

and sean garrett wants to be an artist does he not?
this.

Also people talking about Lloyd signing. I believe he woulda been signed but they taking care of his paperwork. He was in like 2 other management deals he tryna get out or something aside from that Murda Inc label deal he had. I believe as soon as he out that he def signing to YM.

I dont think he need em but that boy needs a spot.

and if Sean Garrett really signed here too, then he is an effinidiot. Such a dumb move, son has been writing platinum selling singlesfor years now, he just started to get some face time

Nah he's not my dude. He prolly gon be writing hooks and stuff for all them ___'s too and STILL be writing for platinum selling artist too plus getting face time. I mean he might as well get with them since he want to be in the camera so bad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom