ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

^^^ Well, supposed to be the OG black/white, white/black, some type of UCLA colorway, & a red/black/white colorway according to most sneaker sites. I heard a while back that only Titan was gonna bring them back though. Nevertheless, I'm happy they brought this out.
laugh.gif

i do hope they release they yellow (dominant) cw... its pretty dope, saw it from an online seller.....

Saw adizero rose 1.5 at Adidas Filinvest Alabang last friday. Black/red and white/red/gray colorways

Hopefully it's the same as the SuperBeast at 5295.
happy.gif
Is it the same for the rest of the stores though? Might go to Shang later then Titan and I hope they have their stocks too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by supaugly

i do hope they release they yellow (dominant) cw... its pretty dope, saw it from an online seller.....

I hope too.
Crazy 8 available @Trinoma, same with Superbeast.

168300_10150138041551154_716546153_8424523_3834697_n.jpg

Just saw this at Alabang Town Center today. Excuse my friend LOL.

I didn't see anything cause it was still closed. I dunno if it's just a pop-up store or it's there for good. This is infront of CRAB restaurant and near CYMA, above Cafe Mary Grace.

It's a store. They carry Adidas Originals, mostly. I'm from the area. They had Star Wars sneakers up, too. Also had this jacket for 15,000 pesos. Ridiculous. But hats off to Adidas. Very neat concept. I've always thought that Adidas > Nike in creativity especially in advertising. But, still.. Nike is the greatest!

Spotted the Crazy 8s (Red/White/Blue) in Adidas ATC (Activity Center).

Based on the shoe that's on display, quality is real bad. Hope the other stocks are in better shape.

Back
Top Bottom