ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

^ They're not sold locally.
frown.gif

@ AirNesto: They were that bad?
frown.gif
Was looking forward to copping the OG colorway.

Originally Posted by PocketLint

frown.gif

frown.gif
Yeah man... Based on that particular pair I saw, it wasn't really good. I was checking pics of it on the net for comparison and I guess the quality goes across the board, even with the black/white colorway, check it out:

adidas-crazy-8-black.jpg

^ This shoe's in better shape actually, but you can still see the excess glue all over the sole, plus the deformed upper.

But still, I encourage people to check it out for themselves. I ain't hating on these, matter of fact I'mma still cop regardless of the quality... I'm a Kobe head kasi and I had them as a kid. Sentimental pick-up.
laugh.gif

On that note, the Crazy 8 Red/White/Blue spotted in Adidas Rockwell.

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

^ what adidas stores in the metro carry those crazy 8's? tia

are you talking about the black/white? I dont think they've dropped yet.

just saw the adidas x originals Super Death Star Varsity Jacket @ 5k, @ adidas galleria, this jacket is
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirNesto

Originally Posted by PocketLint

frown.gif

frown.gif
Yeah man... Based on that particular pair I saw, it wasn't really good. I was checking pics of it on the net for comparison and I guess the quality goes across the board, even with the black/white colorway, check it out:

adidas-crazy-8-black.jpg

^ This shoe's in better shape actually, but you can still see the excess glue all over the sole, plus the deformed upper.

But still, I encourage people to check it out for themselves. I ain't hating on these, matter of fact I'mma still cop regardless of the quality... I'm a Kobe head kasi and I had them as a kid. Sentimental pick-up.
laugh.gif

On that note, the Crazy 8 Red/White/Blue spotted in Adidas Rockwell.
Thanks for the input.
happy.gif
Really wish they'd jut release these already instead of the Kansas one. (The CW out now is supposedly part of some college pack that'll include UCLA, Michigan, and another one that I forgot)

Originally Posted by dCjstn

adidas-ts-cut-creator-1.jpg

any info on this? tia guys!
saw these in the outlet in pioneer. I know wrong thread. Just trying to help out.
can't remember the price. around 4k. didn't ask for sizes as well. 30% off on
several adidas classics (stan smith, adi superstar 2, country) HTH
nerd.gif

bought this at adidas megamall a while ago (P5,395.00)
white/red/blue CW still available there as well

v7qt7c.jpg

adidas x snoop dogg has already been released..hope they will be releasing it here in the phils. as well...anyone have a news on this one?

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

WEST ALL-STAR JERSEY (KOBE) AVAILABLE NOW AT ADIDAS TRINOMA!! SIZE SMALL, XL AND 2XL ONLY..

Sold out already. 
Patiently waiting for the EAST all star jersey (D. ROSE)... 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom