Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Finally tracked down a pair of the ALL Star adiZero ROSE 1's in my size..Scooped this sweater too
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

macgyver! killing me with those all stars....
i have to make the decision stock locate asg or just grab the white toe 1.5s... which i'm leaning more towards hah

macgyver! killing me with those all stars....
i have to make the decision stock locate asg or just grab the white toe 1.5s... which i'm leaning more towards hah

I had to stock locate those. Don't miss out! Derrick Rose is a stud this year, these shoes are sweet! I couldn't be happier. This sweater is a good match too with some dark denim or Khakis.
I also had my boy at FA stock locate me some Snoop Dogg_X_adidas "Doggystyle" hoop shorts and t-shirt to go with these ALL Star ROSES. I'll post pics of those when they arrive. I had to go through so much BS from the FA in SoCal that was neglecting to fill my order and send my shirt and shorts. I called 3 times, before I stock located, after I placed the order and after I got a call saying the item was out of stock and I was being refunded. I went back to my local FA and had my boy re-stock locate and it popped up coming from the same SoCal store again... Called CS and they called the SoCal store and magically they had the sizes in stock and would be shipping tuesady.
laugh.gif

I'm happy though, I need to find a good deal on the DOggySTyle adiPures now..

I had to stock locate those. Don't miss out! Derrick Rose is a stud this year, these shoes are sweet! I couldn't be happier. This sweater is a good match too with some dark denim or Khakis.
I also had my boy at FA stock locate me some Snoop Dogg_X_adidas "Doggystyle" hoop shorts and t-shirt to go with these ALL Star ROSES. I'll post pics of those when they arrive. I had to go through so much BS from the FA in SoCal that was neglecting to fill my order and send my shirt and shorts. I called 3 times, before I stock located, after I placed the order and after I got a call saying the item was out of stock and I was being refunded. I went back to my local FA and had my boy re-stock locate and it popped up coming from the same SoCal store again... Called CS and they called the SoCal store and magically they had the sizes in stock and would be shipping tuesady.
laugh.gif

I'm happy though, I need to find a good deal on the DOggySTyle adiPures now..

haha i hear you, yeah a friend of mine says his ftl in cali has some... so if i'm not able to stock locate for some reason i may just have him swoop for me... but trying to work on that ftl employee homie discount from dudes i used to work with lol. i have hte og black/reds though so i may just grab the 1.5 white toes and wait out for the ASGs.

haha i hear you, yeah a friend of mine says his ftl in cali has some... so if i'm not able to stock locate for some reason i may just have him swoop for me... but trying to work on that ftl employee homie discount from dudes i used to work with lol. i have hte og black/reds though so i may just grab the 1.5 white toes and wait out for the ASGs.

I didn't see it anywhere posted, but if I'm late, my bad.

Rose is getting a new pair of shoes for the playoffs called the adiZero Crazy Light.
The shoe is suppose to be the lightest basketball shoe ever weighing in at 9.8 oz.

20110414175943ENPRNPRN-ADIDAS-ADIZERO-90-1302803983MR.jpg

adidas-crazy-light-black-white-red-detailed-01.JPG

Rose is getting a new pair of shoes for the playoffs called the adiZero Crazy Light.
The shoe is suppose to be the lightest basketball shoe ever weighing in at 9.8 oz.

Adidas has "Lighter than Air" shirts that go along with those Crazy Lights. Shots fired at Nike 
laugh.gif

Adidas has "Lighter than Air" shirts that go along with those Crazy Lights. Shots fired at Nike 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tab5039

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tab5039

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I paid retail and don't regret it. Usually the manager at the FL I go to lets me use my military* discount 
wink.gif
THANKS  Kingferic !

Good Look on posting those adiZero Crazy Light sample pics tab5039 
nerd.gif

can't wait to see other colors...  
devil.gif
  The window ventilation on the side of those samples is kinda clean, also the tongue looks much improved and hopefully more comfortable. 
But I'm gonna miss the geofit heel collar though.

The upper on those adiZero Crazy Lights, minus the heel, looks similar to the adiZero 2 sample pics that are floating around. I can't wait for both of these to hit Footlockers. 

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I paid retail and don't regret it. Usually the manager at the FL I go to lets me use my military* discount 
wink.gif
THANKS  Kingferic !

Good Look on posting those adiZero Crazy Light sample pics tab5039 
nerd.gif

can't wait to see other colors...  
devil.gif
  The window ventilation on the side of those samples is kinda clean, also the tongue looks much improved and hopefully more comfortable. 
But I'm gonna miss the geofit heel collar though.

The upper on those adiZero Crazy Lights, minus the heel, looks similar to the adiZero 2 sample pics that are floating around. I can't wait for both of these to hit Footlockers. 

Back
Top Bottom