Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Anyone know where I can still purchase those Rose St. Patty Days?

my local hoh still has some.  pm me and let me know your size.  i can pick up a pair for you if you need me to.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Anyone know where I can still purchase those Rose St. Patty Days?

my local hoh still has some.  pm me and let me know your size.  i can pick up a pair for you if you need me to.

Originally Posted by jman8811

Good look, macgyver35...hhaaa. Funny just saying that......

all the new colors coming out have been posted on all the blogs... The white/silver colorway isn't too bad. I'm still hoping for a MVP colorway but unfortunately I get the impression nothing is in the works. 
grin.gif

On another note though, I have an interview with adidas on monday for a sales rep position. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me. If I get the job I will definitely be dropping knowledge in this thread going forward. 

Originally Posted by jman8811

Good look, macgyver35...hhaaa. Funny just saying that......

all the new colors coming out have been posted on all the blogs... The white/silver colorway isn't too bad. I'm still hoping for a MVP colorway but unfortunately I get the impression nothing is in the works. 
grin.gif

On another note though, I have an interview with adidas on monday for a sales rep position. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me. If I get the job I will definitely be dropping knowledge in this thread going forward. 

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I notice the adiZERO Rose is available to customize on adidas UK's online store.

It's also available in the US on Miadidas to customize as well...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I notice the adiZERO Rose is available to customize on adidas UK's online store.

It's also available in the US on Miadidas to customize as well...

The colors and color blocking is really bad though...The $130 price tag doesn't help either......

The colors and color blocking is really bad though...The $130 price tag doesn't help either......

I recently copped a pair of the Adizero Rose 1 with 50% off at an Adidas Outlet in York (UK).

Off the back of several reviews saying that the cushioning is non-existent, I'm looking into getting some insoles to swap with the original sock liner.

Have seen some Sof Sole Airr, but am thinking that they may be too thick and make the shoe unstable?

Any suggestions guys?

I recently copped a pair of the Adizero Rose 1 with 50% off at an Adidas Outlet in York (UK).

Off the back of several reviews saying that the cushioning is non-existent, I'm looking into getting some insoles to swap with the original sock liner.

Have seen some Sof Sole Airr, but am thinking that they may be too thick and make the shoe unstable?

Any suggestions guys?

Back
Top Bottom