ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I wonder what the price between the Curry 4 and Explosive '17 gonna be. They're the direct competitor. It's crazy how much they resemble each other.

Last edited:
Yes. They are very similar. Not excited about the knit collar on either shoe. Unless UA steps up their cushioning game, I would rather have the CE 17s over the Curry 4s.

Is the cushioning enough? Boost looks very thin and I think its a low to the ground shoe right?

Also worried on the CE and other primeknit shoes because idk if the containment strength is enough 

I am just worried about crazy explosives because the knit seems weak for containment 
https://schwollo.com/2016/02/01/why-i-dont-like-woven-and-mesh-uppers/
No offense to that dude, he's a good reviewer but ive disagreed on a ton of his performance takes on some shoes. You'll be fine, the PK looks and plays amazingly. But if you really feel strongly about it, then the Harden's are amazing too, I'd get those.

Last edited:
No offense to that dude, he's a good reviewer but ive disagreed on a ton of his performance takes on some shoes. You'll be fine, the PK looks and plays amazingly. But if you really feel strongly about it, then the Harden's are amazing too, I'd get those.
But it makes sense right? When you have a woven or mesh upper it cant contain you as much, more susceptible to injuries and sliding. So many reviews contradict each other idk who is right, some say hardens have amazing traction and some say they dont

But it makes sense right? When you have a woven or mesh upper it cant contain you as much, more susceptible to injuries and sliding. So many reviews contradict each other idk who is right, some say hardens have amazing traction and some say they dont
Bruh just get the non-woven version then. Literally one of it's strengths in comparison to the woven is more support and stability. So where is the debate.

Droses have been built for a guy who's had major knee injuries left and right so just go with those. If you want more court feel go ith the 7's if you want more cushion go for the 6's or Explosives.

No cancellation yet on my Xhibition order...but no shipping confirmation either. 

Sent them another email today, might have to call soon if I don't hear from them in a timely manner. 

Unacceptable. 

same here, I sent them a second email to cancel the one shoe (out of four I ordered) that they didn't cancel because there was no word from the first email I sent them and no shipping confirmation yet

just terrible customer service all around, never ordering from them again

216-221-7792

they picked up on the first ring. I saw you guys are not getting through by email so I called the store. they said even though i only received 1 cancellation out of three, all my items were in fact oversold and canceled. no explanation on why I only received the one notification instead of three. he was very apologetic. I suggest calling the store.

thanks, I might give them a call

did they refund you all the money you were charged though? they cancelled 3 out my 4 orders and they only returned back the amount for three shoes

edit: just called, no answer

Last edited:
no, they didn't. I told them I want a refund for everything because i was only showing $96 when it should have been around $260. I'll have to keep an eye on my statement in a few days.

keep us updated

that numbers kind of shady too, voicemail literally just says "216-221-7792 cannot accept calls, please leave a message" without a mention of the stores name at all

WTF xhibition sent me hi-chew with my order [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What shoe would you guys recommend for jump/dunk training, read boost is the best for cushioning in basketball. Would prefer shoe/material to be more durable as well.

I think those are just the nonPK 2016s

real curious about the blk/wht colorway though

Final update on the Xhibition order...

I mentioned in my last post this thread that when I emailed them they told me my order was "more than likely" cancelled. Someone posted a number so I gave them a call...guy on the phone apologized and said that they were overwhelmed with orders but that my shoes were finally located in another store and would be shipped out the next morning. Got an email from they today stating that my order was cancelled because the item had sold out, and they gave me a 20% discount code for my troubles. What a joke...never placing an order with these guys again smh

Final update on the Xhibition order...

I mentioned in my last post this thread that when I emailed them they told me my order was "more than likely" cancelled. Someone posted a number so I gave them a call...guy on the phone apologized and said that they were overwhelmed with orders but that my shoes were finally located in another store and would be shipped out the next morning. Got an email from they today stating that my order was cancelled because the item had sold out, and they gave me a 20% discount code for my troubles. What a joke...never placing an order with these guys again smh

those guys are a joke. at least some members here got their shoes and some free candy :lol:

those ADO's I wasn't all that invested in, but those damn white pk's for $67! I was salty haha

I wasn't planning on spending any money with them, but I had my eye on the new soldier 11's from nike and for $104 shipped no tax i had to get those.

My order came in today, no candy or other free stuff.
I didn't order CE Lows, just some EQTs for $50.

My order was for the black EM AlphaBounce. Forget the exact price but after shipping it was $55ish

Back
Top Bottom