ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I think the 2017s look better in general. Still not a fan of the integral knit sock. Probably just wait for the non-PK mids or lows.

they should use less clear soles, the solid outsole on my CLBs are holding up nicely but I do wear it indoors mostly

they should use less clear soles, the solid outsole on my CLBs are holding up nicely but I do wear it indoors mostly

Can confirm both my lows show no fraying of the sole, highs did and I played only 15 games in them compared to 100s of games in the lows

Been playing in the low PK for about a month. Anybody know how to help the tightness on the top of toe go away?

Any return status in xhibition? They own me $67 and I have a cancellation email for the order after contacting them, but 7 days later my CC has not been credited. I'm with chase and you see those refunds super quick. On top of this, their phone goes straight to voicemail smh

Last edited:
I finally got refunded (I think late last week?) but I did use Amazon Pay and I think Amazon just credits is back even if it is still pending.

Last edited:
I had two orders and my Amazon refund was done immediately. For what ever reason on my second order I didn't do Amazon and went directly to my cc. Worse case i'll just do a chargeback. Annoying though.

^ ^ ^
I don't think so, that's a flyer that's been floating around on IG and the posts just invites everyone who can make it

I had two orders and my Amazon refund was done immediately. For what ever reason on my second order I didn't do Amazon and went directly to my cc. Worse case i'll just do a chargeback. Annoying though.

yah, seems like a huge hassle to deal with, sucks

that's why I try to use amazon as much as possible, they're pretty good with dealing with their vendors

Last edited:
Did I miss out on the black/red crazylight 2016s? I thought they would sit for a long time

Last edited:
they were the first ones that came out in the full boost bball line iirc

plus they didn't produce too many of them and even then some colorways just sat on discount, I think the red Harden versions are still on ADC for cheap in some sizes

so eventually they sold once they got cheap enough and yeah, they didn't even bother releasing many primeknit versions at all either

and now it's looking like the line is over as I think the CLB16s came out around this time last year

Last edited:
Interesting that there is no word of a 2017 CLB. Maybe we'll just get lows of the CEs instead.

Looking forward to trying out the 17 CEs since I love my 16 CE lows...

Back
Top Bottom