ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

better view here, it does look like lows

but it could also just be these where the ankle collars darker so so it blends in with the dark socks and stretched out/folded?

Damn, those are nice. Why Adidas never gave us a miAdidas option for the CE Lows 2016?? :angry:

20482304_132114870730346_6228743911200784384_n.jpg

gonna need those white/black gradient lows for the LOW man. nicest Adidas shoe I've seen since the Tmac II/III

Got my yellow 2017 CE PK mids today. Color is vibrant and beautiful in person. I love yellow shoes and this is yellow done right. I immediately took them to the gym for a workout and to shoot around. Shoes are a PITA to get on the first time. I took them on and off a few times and it got easier as the material stretched a bit and I worked on my technique. Integrated sock looks better in person than I expected. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's fine for now. Didn't get any irritation or chafing when wearing no shows. I normally ball in low Nike elite socks, so we'll see how the shoes feel with those socks tomorrow. Sizing is similar to the 2016 CEs. I like the support and padding a lot. Traction was excellent. Cushioning is definitely tweaked from last year - heel feels similar while the forefoot feels a little thicker/denser while still Boost-y. I like the change. Overall I'm very happy with these so far. Can't wait for the lows to drop later this year.

Anybody check their adidas outlet if they have them? I doubt the Milpitas one has them but I will check tonight.

Capture+_2017-08-02-16-58-07.png
Capture+_2017-08-02-16-58-51.png

Up to now, the EQT yellow has been my favorite cw by far! However, looking at CP's pair makes me excited about all of the monochromatic possibilities. That purple is tough!
22F59662-7387-4A64-9CDD-4DEC398552A9.jpg

Anybody check their adidas outlet if they have them? I doubt the Milpitas one has them but I will check tonight.

Vacaville is getting stuff from SF while they remodel. Folsom also got Reigning Champ Alphabounces in as well. $70 then 30% off. Dame 3's USA's for retail. They had the Crazy Explosives out a day before the release but sizes 8-10.5 only of each color and wasn't part of any discounts at the time.

IMO they are definitely hard to put on and they run about .5 size small

I haven't heard others mention that but that's just my 2 cents
How's the toebox length? is it .5 size short as well? I'm 9.5 in the CE16...hoping it's the same.

I would bet money that Milpitas won't have anything. Their shoe selection might be the worst in the entire Bay.

Livermore is worst imo. I've never seen any hoop shoes but Rose 773's and Lillard 1's there. But Folsom usually doesn't get anything and they got those Reigning Champs Alphabounce and 2 colors of Iniki's as well as 4 different Dame 3's: Blackout, Legacy, All Star and USA. Both managers told me that they're receiving new stuff because SF Adidas is remodeling and there isn't anywhere they can store it other than sending it to the outlets.

They're probably not selling well. I like them but I'd use them for basketball and I'm not buying an all white shoe for basketball. The gray\yellow looks nice but I'm not dropping $150 for a yellow colorway. They need better colors.

but it's been like a week since its release :lol: at least give it a chance to fail

adidas needs to have more faith in their bball shoes, just because they aren't selling out like Yeezys in minutes doesn't mean they are terrible for business

plus they do not even distribute the shoes well, last years CEs didn't even get to the B&Ms and the 17' I only saw at FNL, none at FTL, Champs, FA or even the Adidas store

if anything, cut back on the NMD/UB colorways releases every week

The ones at the outlets probably have a factory flaw or are B grades...they dont dump them in the first month of release like that...and they definitely wouldn't be eligible for a discount their first week in outlets of they were fine.

They could def cut back in the NMD's though...never cut back on the UB's..in fact increase the production on the UB's.

nah, UBs are starting to sit and FNL has discounted all uncaged versions which I don't think I've ever seen at a big retail store ever since it's popularity boom

and I don't think it's moving off the shelves despite the sale

There are too many variations of the UB's...I agree there. The regular version is the only one I mess with though...I'm interested in a pair of mids but I don't like the ATR model silo.

The regular UB should get more production...make less NMD's, uncaged and just get rid UBx. A one off or once a season of the UBx would be fine but it should not get regular releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom