ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

.660x430-create-K45-adidas-crazylight-boost-low-2016-cq1198-vyru-krepsinio-avalyne-2.jpg

20170729211911_original.jpg

Andrew-Wiggins_adidas-Crazy-Explosive-17-1.jpg

Andrew-Wiggins_adidas-Crazy-Explosive-17-6.jpg

It's crazy that that the CE was scheduled to be John Wall's shoe. I wonder would they be as possible if the were Wall's shoe?

I don't think we see the CE17 if it remains Wall's shoe. So probably a blessing (and a curse though...always sucks when a top 3 player at their postitin leaves...whether it be a franchise or a brand) it happened like this.

Plus I have a hard time believing they offered Wall a shoe that is so plush with cushioning..I would assume that Wall prefers a lower ride closer to the ground.

That's a bummer, maybe not a big deal though. How did you like them on court?

They were really good. Didn't really need to break them in at all. First impressions my feet felt right at home. If you liked the 16s but wanted better lockdown and a more supportive fit, then you'll love these!

Attachments

• IMG_20170731_164203_906.jpg
    IMG_20170731_164203_906.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 25
Adidas said it is a manufacturing fault and will offer a refund as long as I return them asap.
Unfortunately they're out of stock and they can't replace them.

Frustrating.

Ask for coupon code for your replacement order since you are out shoes for a few weeks. They'll likely give you 20% off your next order...

I don't think we see the CE17 if it remains Wall's shoe. So probably a blessing (and a curse though...always sucks when a top 3 player at their postitin leaves...whether it be a franchise or a brand) it happened like this.

Plus I have a hard time believing they offered Wall a shoe that is so plush with cushioning..I would assume that Wall prefers a lower ride closer to the ground.

They were scheduled to be his shoe but you're right, it's a gift and a curse.

adidas-crazy-explosive-j-wall-3-pe-04-620x435.jpg

adidas-crazy-explosive-john-wall-3-sample-1.jpg

adidas-crazy-explosive-john-wall-3-sample-3.jpg

Wall wore alot of Kobe 11 last year. One of the most (if not the most) low profile / low to the ground shoes there is.

Yes, upper material looks like a take-down model.

Interested to see CE17 lows. I feel like Jaylen Brown might've had a pair on in an IG post.. gotta look for that.
The collar stretching and becoming flimsy on the Highs is a concern to me.

fit-wise, I'm seeing that it is difficult to put on so it likely isn't due to that loose collar so in the end I don't think it'll affect the fit, it just looks bad

My pair of Vegas's still haven't shipped. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm guessing I'm going to get cancelled.

My pair of Vegas's still haven't shipped. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm guessing I'm going to get cancelled.
Received my Vegas pair yesterday. Of they havent shipped yet, you probably didnt get them in time.

Played in my Vegas CE yesterday and thought they were great!!

If you can go 1/2 size up, DO IT! TTS is pretty snug.

Pros: Traction was awesome, lockdown performed well. Comfort was great! Hugs your entire foot. Ankle padding inside the shoe to help with cushion.

Cons: the leather strip on the back of the shoe near the heel irritated my achilles to the point of discomfort. (Wear long socks!)

The shoe is incredibly difficult to get on. There is no pull tab to help. It does come with a shoe horn, but a pull tab would have been better.

Received my Vegas pair yesterday. Of they havent shipped yet, you probably didnt get them in time.
Well crap. I was in early and called and gave order number and they said still in processing. Thanks for the info bro.

The shoe is incredibly difficult to get on. There is no pull tab to help. It does come with a shoe horn, but a pull tab would have been better.

I cant believe it came with a shoe horn:rofl: gonna start seeing people at the gym using one lol

IMO they are definitely hard to put on and they run about .5 size small

I haven't heard others mention that but that's just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom