ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I'm absolutely thrilled about BYW. BUT, had Adidas dropped Boostmotion (Boost/PureMotion), I'd have screamed like a thousand schoolgirl at a Justin Beiber concert.

I want to believe this day is still coming.

Hell, at this point I'd even take just the old Pure Motion and Adiprene+. But the potential for combining both is just off the charts.

I actually managed to find a pair of ASG supernatural creators in my size DS for 90 bucks. Can't wait to play in them.

I actually managed to find a pair of ASG supernatural creators in my size DS for 90 bucks. Can't wait to play in them.

They may hurt your feet at first because of the midsole structure. It allows your foot to bend and flex like it should but probably.in ways other shoes didn't. Stay with it - you won't regret it.

Decided to give the CLB 2016s another chance, got a size 9.5 instead of my size 10, I remember buying them in a 10.5 and they felt like clown shoes, hopefully they aren't super tight.

This looks better than the white pair but the midfoot shank still looks like a protective cup only this painted black :lol:
Capture+_2018-01-23-09-10-11.png

Yea, not sure why they would have an “athletic” looking shoot for the lifestyle version. Guess it’s athleisure.

Back
Top Bottom