ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I like the upper of the bball version but the midsole of the lifestyle version looks way better to me. Never been a huge fan of the way the bball midsoles look when they do the encapsulated boost, except for the crazy explosives. I guess it's the smooth version of the encapsulation I don't dig, like the way they do it on Hardens. Just looks boring to me.

IMG_0599.JPG

Not boost related but there is no other thread to put this. Think these are good for basketball?
ADIDAS EQT Bask ADV
CQ2993-RENARTS-1_2048x2048.jpg

The shape of those BYW just looks sooooo off. The outsole looks curved? I don't know, guess i need to see them in person

The shape of those BYW just looks sooooo off. The outsole looks curved? I don't know, guess i need to see them in person

Yeah it does but they look great on foot on court from what we saw... Seems like it changes shape somewhat when worn, well at least the uppers

because the bball versions different, it has a primeknit ankle collar and doesn't have that super weird shape/silhouette

casual version just look mad awkward and only chance it'll look decent is if it straightens out when worn but that wasn't the case at all, that wide opening that doesn't close up t your ankle looks like a spout or like those who has old white tees with a crazy mishapen collar, just looks bad
123.jpg

Crazy-BYW-7.jpg

adidas-crazy-byw-lvl-1-CG0991.jpg

It’s like when Nike tries to take a Lebron or a b-ball shoe and make it an ext/casual shoe. I know some folks have liked some but for me it’s always a miss

It’s like when Nike tries to take a Lebron or a b-ball shoe and make it an ext/casual shoe. I know some folks have liked some but for me it’s always a miss
Those are the casual versions, the ball versions are gonna have actual good basketball traction and a different ankle collar as seen on the BYW X

Too bad the front pull tab is so wide

Attachments

• adidas-boost-you-wear-byw-lvl-1-releasing-soon-001.jpg
    adidas-boost-you-wear-byw-lvl-1-releasing-soon-001.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 23
Ingram/Young pair is just a diff colorway of the BYW X.

Not surprised The on court version is more than lifestyle, adidas is taxing lately across the board.

im curious to say the least, i just hope the pk isn't too tightly knit like the CE17s

Back
Top Bottom