ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Missed the online raffle for undftd so unless they are on SNKRS then no but it's okay
Same. But If was in your shoes. I'll go to streetball challenge...stuff like that your bound to get free stuff. And if it's some sort of challenge you might win free shoes. But I'm not in LA.

They should change those release requirements to guarding Kobe himself 1v1 for those limited releases. Would wonder how many people would get a pair lol.

Same. But If was in your shoes. I'll go to streetball challenge...stuff like that your bound to get free stuff. And if it's some sort of challenge you might win free shoes. But I'm not in LA.

I'm not in LA either even if I was I wouldn't go I don't like these Streetballs if they were the new Yeezy Basketball then yeah

Adidas is such a weird company....why change the name?
Anywho these are alot more comfortable than the byw x imo. That upper definitely helps it makes it better.
They fit tts? also, does the solid outsole hold up better than the transluscent from the x?

They fit tts? also, does the solid outsole hold up better than the transluscent from the x?
I would go tts, but if want a snug fit go down half. Also you would think that the soild rubber would hold up well compared to the translucent versions, but it doesn't at all. Highly recommend using it for indoor only if do plan on buying. The rubber compound is crap all together on the byw x models.

Saw some Marquee Boost for $40 at my local Ross, size 11 which is a size bigger than my regular 10 but lockdown was still solid, wondering if I should keep em though. Also copped the BYW X for $62 on eBay, can't wait to try those out, been wanting to since seeing em premiere at ASW.

Also one question, just curious how many pairs do yall have in your ball rotation? I've been buying a lot of pairs to try out since I'm getting back into balling and been liking the different cushion setups

Also one question, just curious how many pairs do yall have in your ball rotation? I've been buying a lot of pairs to try out since I'm getting back into balling and been liking the different cushion setups

Currently have 7 that I rotate between. Some strictly for indoors and some for outdoors.

Screenshot_20190822-004255.png

More shots of the NXT LVL army green
Not made at it just wish it had a black midsole and orange instead of yellow.
Screenshot_20190827-110918.png
Screenshot_20190827-110934.png
Screenshot_20190827-110950.png
Screenshot_20190827-110905.png

were they trying to mix are pt uniform with our work uniform like what is the inspiration for such a bad take :nerd::sick:

Back
Top Bottom