ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Adidas.com
Screenshot_20190828_142442.jpg

well that was awfully nice of you

Glad there are still some boost options. Not liking the aesthetics of either pair though...

Only positive thing I can say about the Zone Boost is that they've finally killed that low heel that they had on the CLB and the Marque lows.

Hope this colorway comes back for the 2Gs...

Attachments

• Screen-shot-2012-04-29-at-9.21.41-PM.png
    Screen-shot-2012-04-29-at-9.21.41-PM.png
    749.7 KB · Views: 35
to those that played in the BYWs, is your traction good? i tried them on, on court yesterday just to see the bite and feel, it felt like i was skating throughout, felt dangerous so i didn't play in em, it was the black one with the gum sole, just wondering if theres a break-in period or what...

“Low key”= unpopular

But it’s a nike yezzy inspired colorway all it takes is for 1 popular celebrity or athlete to wear this and the sheep will flock and follow.
Just my opinion though. Still gonna cop a streetball pair in multiple colorways without any influence from a celebrity or athlete.

“Low key”= unpopular

But it’s a nike yezzy inspired colorway all it takes is for 1 popular celebrity or athlete to wear this and the sheep will flock and follow.
Just my opinion though. Still gonna cop a streetball pair in multiple colorways without any influence from a celebrity or athlete.

i know what low key means, and i don't care what key these are, car keys, house keys, Alicia Keys, they're not even close to or on the level of a sneaker of the yr, not even in your opinion :rofl:j/k.....
about your opinion :lol: only :nerd:

i know what low key means, and i don't care what key these are, car keys, house keys, Alicia Keys, they're not even close to or on the level of a sneaker of the yr, not even in your opinion :rofl:j/k.....
about your opinion :lol: only :nerd:
Alp subjective my man. Just like how you said AJ4 is more comfortable than the Lebron 3s. Thats your own personal opinion. I disagree 100% just cause the facts of Zoom air is a lot more comfortable than a Nike Air bag.

And if we gonna talk adidas, I prefer lightstrike> boost. cause after balling boost, gives my heel spur some sorness after hooping on the courts.

Alp subjective my man. Just like how you said AJ4 is more comfortable than the Lebron 3s. Thats your own personal opinion. I disagree 100% just cause the facts of Zoom air is a lot more comfortable than a Nike Air bag.

And if we gonna talk adidas, I prefer lightstrike> boost. cause after balling boost, gives my heel spur some sorness after hooping on the courts.

you did read the spoiler right? besides i wouldn't have even messed with you if you hadn't said don't at or quote me :lol: you knew someone was coming for you might at well be me :evil:

Back
Top Bottom