ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Not sure if these ProModels will be in any stores or not, but I'm mostly curious about the sizing. Had a few pairs of the original 2gs and back then they were TTS for me. Just have to ask since most Adidas basketball shoes run at least 1/2 size big these days.

Would love to know if either of you have tried sizing on these yet. Eastbay has em for $30 off at the moment. Tempting... Wishing they had the Superstar 2G low version w/ bounce :nerd:

Would love to know if either of you have tried sizing on these yet. Eastbay has em for $30 off at the moment. Tempting... Wishing they had the Superstar 2G low version w/ bounce :nerd:

I received a pair of pro models for christmas. I haven't played in them yet but they feel like the originals. I got them the same size as all of my other adidas shoes. I wouldn't say they're snug at all and they seem like they can accommodate a lot of widths. You could probably go a size down if you like your toes hitting to front of the shoe.

Just snagged some TMac millenniums at Burlington for $40. I think I like them at least as much or better than the Harden 2s and 3s
IMG_20200106_185951.jpg

I hooped in the pro model 2g and i instantly regret buying them. Idk why I expected them to be better than the older pairs. I doubled up on socks and they still killed my toes. Also the bounce cushioning is horrible in my opinion but i’ve been playing in the kd 12’s so my feet are probably spoiled. The traction is pretty good but its a silent traction.

Just snagged some TMac millenniums at Burlington for $40. I think I like them at least as much or better than the Harden 2s and 3s
IMG_20200106_185951.jpg
Probably the plushest/thickest Boost I’ve ever worn in a basketball shoe...or in a least a long time. These and the D Rose 6 for sure

I hooped in the pro model 2g and i instantly regret buying them. Idk why I expected them to be better than the older pairs. I doubled up on socks and they still killed my toes. Also the bounce cushioning is horrible in my opinion but i’ve been playing in the kd 12’s so my feet are probably spoiled. The traction is pretty good but its a silent traction.
That’s a drag. Too bad they didn’t “protro” them

Appreciate the update. I'm still curious, but this helps make the case for holding off... I remember that the traction was solid, but quiet on the originals. Always a little weird when it works but you don't get some noise for feedback.

IMG_20200106_185951.jpg
Yeah, the TMM are for sure plush like the Harden 2 & 3. The material caused Achilles blisters for me at first but they were fine once they were broken in.

Back
Top Bottom