ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

My fellow Marshall’s shoppers may have already seen these, got the Alchemist IQs for the low.
24A8BC01-5827-4ABB-95F5-39B487A76639.jpeg

you got the wrong colorway.
those are the jayou ayen X

Has anyone tried the Pro Model 2G retro yet? I copped the pair without the patent leather, just waiting for them to come in.

it really sucks that at this very moment, i have zero interest in any adidas bball shoes

:smh:

crazylight, crazy explosives, byw, drose, hardens, etc... so much boost... started off well, amazing actually and just went downhill from there

i created the thread optimistic and excited and now i wont even pay $30-$50 on any of these, adc even has a consistent extra 40% off sale on a weekly basis it seems and stock isnt even running out

I really like the look of the N3XT L3V3L 2 which Trae young was rocking during the All Star festivities. Don’t know what the rd is though.

JS”

Last edited:
A friend of mine can't fit his harden vol 1 imma be a star and rockets colorways and said he'd sell them to me for $80. Should I cop? (yes these are both in NEW condition and my size)

Anyone else got the BYW 2.0? I got crazy heel slippage and my got want to come out just walking around... I don't think I can wear these things...

I bought the UBIQ pair off of stockx. They fit kind of long and the upper is a little stiff. I haven't tried playing in them yet.

Too bad we have hardly anything to talk about in this thread these days...

I’m interested in the Tmac Millenium 2s. Shouldn’t we start seeing those soon?

what’s the upcoming hoop shoe with boost and Lightstrike?

Back
Top Bottom