ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Not in the US. Probably Summer if they are out in Asia. Did you try them on? Is the upper soft? What material is it?

Not in the US. Probably Summer if they are out in Asia. Did you try them on? Is the upper soft? What material is it?

The upper seems to be made of some fancy neoprene not sure if it's jacquard. Ill try them out later but they look hella comfy

Damn...Missed my chance. Still need CE Lows for a good price.

Those who have PK and non PK, big difference or nah? Not a big fan of the PK colors though :\.

Last edited:
anybody got tracking info from Xhibition yet?

yall beasted on the white pk lows, I was looking to add some ADOs and browsing through the website on what else might be of interest and after 2-3 minutes of browsing, pk lows were practically sold out :lol:

anybody got tracking info from Xhibition yet?
nerd.gif

Made an order from them on Saturday, so far I've only received an order confirmation email. If I don't hear anything from them today I'll be sending an email to follow up...I know the holiday weekend just passed but seriously??

Damn...Missed my chance. Still need CE Lows for a good price.

Those who have PK and non PK, big difference or nah? Not a big fan of the PK colors though :\.
Definitely get the PK edition, I think it's better in every aspect than the non PKs.

i feel it coming. 67 for pk's had to be a mistake haha. tomrw is Thursday and i still have no tracking

Last edited:
so you guys just got an email or did you have to contact them for the tracking?

Back
Top Bottom