ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Loyal Nike supporter, but tried the CE17's on at FL and wow.

Definitely going to cop a pair and see how they go.

Miadidas would be nice. Lows would be nice too since all the low CE16s are drying up.

Glad to help. I was pleased to see them at Champs since it's been hard finding CLBs and CEs in store the last couple of years.

Yeah they're at local Adidas stores and Champs/Footlocker already.

I doubled up on '17 Hyperdunks and was wondering; are these worth the swap? Really like the Hyperdunks and already have last year's CE.

gxWBRXh.jpg

This colourway (Trace Khaki /Cargo Brown /Linen) just popped up on the Australian store

Those browns are really bad, not a fan at all haha

Kickz has these greys coming soon, they look alright

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170901-205817.png
    Screenshot_20170901-205817.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
Those browns are really bad, not a fan at all haha

Kickz has these greys coming soon, they look alright
I really hope the andrew wiggins colorway hits ADC... Really been staring at it on that italian site that has it but I wanna see how a 13.5 fits since 13 was way too tight.

So.. Im usually 9.5 on adidas sizing

I went half size down on the hardens and dame 3s

Does the CE 17 pk fits tts??

gonna need those black and grey pair, hopefully i can still use that back2school code if they drop and grab a pair of hardens as well

crazy, no idea how half size down was the general consensus , i know for a fact i’m a size 13 in everything but i need a 13.5 in adidas hoop shoes makes no sense

crazy, no idea how half size down was the general consensus , i know for a fact i’m a size 13 in everything but i need a 13.5 in adidas hoop shoes makes no sense
SAME. People told me TTS or half size down on drose 7s. Couldn't even walk in them and had to return ASAP. CE 17s pks were tight as UCK in my TTS 13 and it was wayy too snug. It at least fit this time but I couldn't keep it on for more than a minute because it was suffocating. I want to buy a 13.5 to test out but I'm waiting for some damn colorways to come out on ADC...

SAME. People told me TTS or half size down on drose 7s. Couldn't even walk in them and had to return ASAP. CE 17s pks were tight as UCK in my TTS 13 and it was wayy too snug. It at least fit this time but I couldn't keep it on for more than a minute because it was suffocating. I want to buy a 13.5 to test out but I'm waiting for some damn colorways to come out on ADC...
It depends on the type of adidas shoe. CLB 2016 was a half size down, CE 2016 Neoprene and Primeknit TTS, CE Low Primeknit 2016 Half size up, Dame 3's Half size down and Rose 7's TTS. CE 2017's run a half size small. My feet are normal width but as they say, everyone's foot isn't the same but sizing in general is a huge problem with Adidas so if you can try on before buying that's the way to go. Champs and Foot Lockers have been getting CE 2017's in.

The outlet near me had a pair of CE 2017's on red tag for $89 but they were beat up. Last pair from what they got right when they came out. Sales are half off red tag items as well as 30% off during this Labor Day weekend so those CE17's are $45. Also DRose 7 Arthur Ashe Tributes $77 and CE 2016's Neoprene's $77. Also been seeing CE 2016 Neoprene for $50 in Burlington Coat Factory but size 12 and up.

Adidas Outlet
IMG_3824.JPG IMG_3825.JPG IMG_3827.JPG

Burlington Coat Factory
IMG_3791.JPG IMG_3803.JPG

Back
Top Bottom