ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

FINALLY!!!!!

5606EFFA-9329-4AF6-864C-BB7DEB1C510D.jpeg

4748ADAB-F9AF-4367-A0D1-6424D37B7D33.jpeg
0086C3F1-4D06-4A87-8E90-4A8730383058.jpeg
7B06936B-A273-45D2-A068-C9C179A3F44A.jpeg

TMac's. :sick:

I had the same experience with ADC shipping recently. I don't quite understand it. Did their employees go on strike and they had to use YS? I ordered a pair of BYW's for the 30% sale on Cyber Monday and it took more than three weeks. They just seemed concerned about shipping them before Christmas.

TMac's. :sick:

I had the same experience with ADC shipping recently. I don't quite understand it. Did their employees go on strike and they had to use YS? I ordered a pair of BYW's for the 30% sale on Cyber Monday and it took more than three weeks. They just seemed concerned about shipping them before Christmas.

three weeks?! i guess i shouldn't complain about my 2 weeks waiting period. you are correct about their concern about shipping before Christmas because i called their customer service and the dude on the other end of the call was just happy that i will get my shoes before christmas, like, no man, i'm supposed to get them the week after thanksgiving, not a month later before christmas!

three weeks?! i guess i shouldn't complain about my 2 weeks waiting period. you are correct about their concern about shipping before Christmas because i called their customer service and the dude on the other end of the call was just happy that i will get my shoes before christmas, like, no man, i'm supposed to get them the week after thanksgiving, not a month later before christmas!
I think the blitz of big releases and the holiday just overwhelmed them. I just ordered some UB mids and it took just a day’s processing time before they shipped out.

They're supposedly going to be priced under $100 so with the discounts we're looking at $30-40 for an aesthetically pleasing and probably decent-performing shoe.

Back
Top Bottom