ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Do any of you wear the wool UBs in the winter?, its in the 30s here in NY. If I can avoid freezing my toes off, I'd appreciate the feedback.
Well we getting hammered this Friday in NY. Not sure if you're gonna want to wear them in the snow and have wet socks.

Somebody bless me with that $20 WC too 
nerd.gif

my pair just came in from sweatshop. fastest overseas shipping ever but shipped in a plastic bag. box was completely destroyed. so much for trading them for a smaller size :lol:

thx

so gold tips and a purple heel cup ...is that it? 

seeing these core blacks sitting... I understand the OG blacks are more desired for whatever reasons... craziness 
bro can you post pics of the shoes you're comparing. thanks fam.

Got my first pair of UBs finally from my local HOH
View media item 1877760
Sorry for the crappy pic, using my old phone but its crazy that these were the only white UBs they had and they werent even out on display. Dude just told me they had them when I asked if they had any other colors lol

Now I just gotta get them orange & black ones

If you wear really thick socks and it's not snowing/raining you could get away with it I guess but the UB just isn't a winter shoe. Too cold & not the right outsole for winter terrain.

edit - unless you live in California :smokin

Lol dont forget Florida bro..3m's the perfect winter shoe :smokin

If you wear really thick socks and it's not snowing/raining you could get away with it I guess but the UB just isn't a winter shoe. Too cold & not the right outsole for winter terrain.

edit - unless you live in California 
smokin.gif
Lol dont forget Florida bro..3m's the perfect winter shoe
smokin.gif
Yeah I'm spoiled after living out here for almost 10 years. If I still lived in VT there'd be about 50 days a year I could even consider wearing UBs haha.

Hey All, Before I order the Gray Ultra Boost from Finish Line. Can anyone confirm that they are the Wool's and not just the Silver Metallic Non Wools?

Thanks

Speaking of destroyed boxes, any of you guys that ordered your 3M's from amazon receive it double boxed? Cuz my navy's came in a grey plastic bag... I was like, where is the prime treatment? lol Luckily the box wasn't crushed.

8+ pairs from sweatshop and each time, I was amazed at how flawless the box was. I doubt anyone will care about the box for some grey wools.

Yeah I'm spoiled after living out here for almost 10 years. If I still lived in VT there'd be about 50 days a year I could even consider wearing UBs haha.
3m's + Wool socks works decent, but I wont even consider my all whites till May.  
roll.gif

@stylz  I am a size 9 and they fit good so far. I just started buying UB's and have noticed they are a bit tight around the size tag but I'm hoping they loosen up a tad after a while.

@stylz  I am a size 9 and they fit good so far. I just started buying UB's and have noticed they are a bit tight around the size tag but I'm hoping they loosen up a tad after a while.
ahhhh nice! i just ordered my first pair of triple white UB's and hopefully this 8.5 will be just fine.

i like you sig btw .... i'm on he same train 
nthat.gif

i feel like im going to go crazy and buy hella colors just like my flyknit collection. 

Back
Top Bottom