ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahhhh nice! i just ordered my first pair of triple white UB's and hopefully this 8.5 will be just fine.

i like you sig btw .... i'm on he same train 
nthat.gif

i feel like im going to go crazy and buy hella colors just like my flyknit collection. 
I hear ya man! This is gonna be one expensive train lol More than the flyknit train for sure. I just started the Ultra Boost addiction this year and this is my haul so far:

3M, Core Black, Navy, Grey Wools

First I've heard that they're sold as a pack

I saw someone selling on eBay for $399 and noticed it included the golf pair. But then I went to the other site that releases them on 1/22 and saw that its being sold separately. Ebay guy was probably just including it, forcing you to take the golf pair.

I saw someone selling on eBay for $399 and noticed it included the golf pair. But then I went to the other site that releases them on 1/22 and saw that its being sold separately. Ebay guy was probably just including it, forcing you to take the golf pair.
Could end up being an ok deal

First I've heard that they're sold as a pack

Together they're called the "Tee Time" Pack but are being sold separately kinda like the "Athleisure" pack they just put out.

All these gray wools lately make me wanna double up lol. They were my first pair back in October, still one of my favorites

So what's the possibility of Adidas re-releasing the OG Pure Boost colorways?
Somebody on here, who's name I forgot, was cool enough to share the info so it's only right to pass it along.  You can't buy directly from the site, but if you email them and ask to pay via paypal, they'll take care of you. I'm still waiting for mine to come in from Germany, but they're en route. Good luck https://www.trends-sport.de/index.php?stoken=7F91138F&lang=0&cl=search&searchparam=ultra+boost

And to whoever it was that looked out, thanks again man. 

copping rocket boosts tomorrow. Anyone have sizing recommendations? And how comfortable are they versus 350s or Ultraboosts?

Back
Top Bottom