ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My cousin is in Barcelona for a month. Do you think I can get the Olive UB there?
the only FTL i saw them in i bought the last pair in the shop for a NTer last week. there are other FTLs i haven't looked in, i'll ask next time for store locate, but  i doubt it; i feel they only stocked them in their main FTL

as a consolation prize  the main adidas shop has OG / blacks /reds/ volts at half price. not sure about sizes

Mmhhhh my OG UB below retail got cancelled
eyes.gif

Can someone clarify the differences between different boost shoes? Ex: pure boost, ultra boost,energy boost, etc. Is it similar to Nike Air variations (Max, Unlocked, Zoom, 360, etc) where it's the same tech used in a different capacity?

the only FTL i saw them in i bought the last pair in the shop for a NTer last week. there are other FTLs i haven't looked in, i'll ask next time for store locate, but  i doubt it; i feel they only stocked them in their main FTL

as a consolation prize  the main adidas shop has OG / blacks /reds/ volts at half price. not sure about sizes

Much appreciated.

Can someone clarify the differences between different boost shoes? Ex: pure boost, ultra boost,energy boost, etc. Is it similar to Nike Air variations (Max, Unlocked, Zoom, 360, etc) where it's the same tech used in a different capacity?

Yes

Thanks for the link, they have sent me through a Paypal invoice. How many here have had success with getting sneakers through them?

Exactly....for example ultra's have 20% more boost "energy capsules" than pure boost....

Somebody on here, who's name I forgot, was cool enough to share the info so it's only right to pass it along.  You can't buy directly from the site, but if you email them and ask to pay via paypal, they'll take care of you. I'm still waiting for mine to come in from Germany, but they're en route. Good luck https://www.trends-sport.de/index.php?stoken=7F91138F&lang=0&cl=search&searchparam=ultra+boost

And to whoever it was that looked out, thanks again man. 

Thanks man. How many have had success with this website? Just wondering how legit it is.

Back
Top Bottom