ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

good to know i thought they meant the slight shade difference between the PK and the ankle cushion bit.  the weave makes more sense. magnifying glass is coming out when i get home.
yeah the pk and the back are slightly different as well...i guess im not sure what the power red refers too. 

Livestock delivered my eqt 3/3's (both colorways) yesterday to the office..just picked up today and wowww..i love em..

Really impressed with speed of delivery..and as per request shipment value labeled to avoid possible customs hassle...

1st purchase with them for me...definitely wont be my last.

Last edited:
bloody amazon, didn't deliver my 3M order on time so checked with them to see what's up and got told basically they had no idea and that it looks like they have no inventory on my size.  unbelievable.  I need the 3Ms in a 10.5 - if anyone would be kind enough to holla at me if they see a spot with them, that'd be much appreciated.

bloody amazon, didn't deliver my 3M order on time so checked with them to see what's up and got told basically they had no idea and that it looks like they have no inventory on my size.  unbelievable.  I need the 3Ms in a 10.5 - if anyone would be kind enough to holla at me if they see a spot with them, that'd be much appreciated.

Sorry to hear that...I originally ordered 11 from running shoes than was worried about size so ordered 11.5 from villa and then another 11.5 from amazon same day in case one didnt ship...got all 3 pairs lol

Thanks man. How many have had success with this website? Just wondering how legit it is.
Seems pretty legit so far. They sent a tracking and it's definitely on the way, but I'm annoyed that they sent it via snail mail. Will ping you back once they arrive and let you know for sure. 

Sorry to hear that...I originally ordered 11 from running shoes than was worried about size so ordered 11.5 from villa and then another 11.5 from amazon same day in case one didnt ship...got all 3 pairs lol
Ah lucky you!  Enjoy those pairs man.  Hoping they become more widespread soon.

edit: hoping i used the term OOP correctly... and that it's cool to post this in this thread hahaha

Last edited:
Was just looking at the pic on the Adidas 12 citys Consortium tour looks like the Solebox x Ultra is indeed going to be another cageless release. I'll be intrested to see if they incorporate the stripes into this version or not?

11 and 11.5 Navy Ultra on Nordstrom, be quick!
nerd.gif

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/adidas-ultra-boost-running-shoe-men/3845657?origin=keywordsearch
Looks like only core black and silver. There is an image of Navy when you click through the link you provided, though.. just not option in the drop down.

Looks like only core black and silver. There is an image of Navy when you click through the link you provided, though.. just not option in the drop down.

Hmmm, it appears you are correct. Sorry about that!

That's frustrating... seems like a crapshoot. I skipped the amazon route and am very glad I ordered through VILLA as they shipped same day.  

Let's make it official. Spread the word. Would be great to kick it off as Boost has longevity. Can't believe it's been a year already.

The black with gold heel cup would be great for their one year anniversary.
An official day for UB is lame :lol:

Back
Top Bottom