ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I'm not mistaking.
Was there some talk about kids SZ being available now?
If so can someone direct me to them.
TIA...

Edit: found it.

Last edited:
$160 for kids shoes .. damn! I think when it comes to that Vans will do..
nthat.gif

just got my PK Jacket delivered and all I can say is WOW! The quality is like none I've ever seen. Its def got some weight to it which is nice. Super warm and fits really nice. Little oversized but not too much. Just wonder how it would hold up in rain/snow and how breathable it is! Guess I'll find out at this weekends AFC Championship in Denver. 
smokin.gif

Strange thing happened with Shoe Palace. My order was processing for a week and a half, called customer service and they told me my order didn't process because they have sold out. I ordered a size 9 and they said they are back ordered just didn't know when they would get shipment. Well, a couple of minutes ago, I got these in the mail
pimp.gif
, maybe they received their shipment that was back-ordered . Finally got my pair of Creams!!

just got my PK Jacket delivered and all I can say is WOW! The quality is like none I've ever seen. Its def got some weight to it which is nice. Super warm and fits really nice. Little oversized but not too much. Just wonder how it would hold up in rain/snow and how breathable it is! Guess I'll find out at this weekends AFC Championship in Denver. :smokin

Pics

Let's make it official. Spread the word. Would be great to kick it off as Boost has longevity. Can't believe it's been a year already.

The black with gold heel cup would be great for their one year anniversary.

Which UB will be release?

Ordered these off amazon the other day I had posted the link not sure if people were able to cop there were only small sizes left but I just checked again and they're not available for retail anymore. Anyways I was hesitating to cop but turned out to be pretty nice
View media item 1879015

Last edited:
Ordered these off amazon the other day I had posted the link not sure if people were able to cop there were only small sizes left but I just checked again and they're not available for retail anymore. Anyways I was hesitating to cop but turned out to be pretty nice
Great choice! I love my navy pair.

I use these as my beaters, while my other pairs are still in the boxes. 

Back
Top Bottom