ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
know these arent UB's but they are boost.. came in for the wifey.. she is stoked and sold on "boost life" 

she texted me " best shoe purchase i ever made"

ya bwai getting laid tonight fellas!!!

just got my PK Jacket delivered and all I can say is WOW! The quality is like none I've ever seen. Its def got some weight to it which is nice. Super warm and fits really nice. Little oversized but not too much. Just wonder how it would hold up in rain/snow and how breathable it is! Guess I'll find out at this weekends AFC Championship in Denver. 
smokin.gif
what up denver fam

know these arent UB's but they are boost.. came in for the wifey.. she is stoked and sold on "boost life" 

she texted me " best shoe purchase i ever made"

ya bwai getting laid tonight fellas!!!

View media item 1879061

Really like the look of the 3/3s the only reason i personally hesitated pulling the trigger is the cut on these is alittle too high for, they look abit like a mid to me.

Last edited:
Really like the look of the 3/3s the only reason i personally hesitated pulling the trigger is the cut on these is alittle too high for, they look abit like a mid to me.
yea i didnt pull the trigger cause I'm going for some of the new tubulars... wifey saw these and couldnt resist.. glad she joined the club! 

smh FNL put coupon exclusions on the wool ub right when I was gon cop another pair..

Any chance that theyll take them back off?

Last edited:
smh FNL put coupon exclusions on the wool ub right when I was gon cop another pair..

Any chance that theyll take them back off?

Once they're popular probably not anymore. Curry 2 have all been excluded from coupon except WC rewards since day 1 they released.

Last edited:
Fam, i know this would of been posted already so sorry in advance but quickly what is sizing for NMD's in comparison to UBs?

I am TTS US10 in UB, what does that mean for me in NMD?

Thanks
tongue.gif

Anybody know if it is difficult to cop off of SNS?
Past experience is almost impossible to do so for me.

Immediately reserved in others' cart.

The HB UB I actually thought I got it, as I added to cart, went to check out and entered my details quite fast and STILL get OOS when I was paying for it, and I thought they reserve in cart. :frown:

Just got the "Althleisure Pack" black Trackpants in from SJS.

Definitely nice quality and I like the cut a lot, will keep them and enjoy wearing them, but not sure they're worth the price. I got em 50% off and even at $147 shipped they seem overpriced.

Hard to get a good photo of them in this ****** light but here you go...

edit - here's a few detail pics (again, sorry for the **** quality, too lazy to break out the dslr right now)

3M reflective 3 stripes are actually a nice touch upon further inspection.

As are the super thick rope and heavy duty zippers

All in all I'm glad I copped at the price I did, would probably be feeling a bit of buyers remorse if I had paid full price. But I'm definitely happy with em.

Now to decide whether or not to cop the nikelab acg tech fleece w/ swoosh account hookup.

Last edited:
Do the restocks of the old colors come with the new Continental sole? Planning to use it for running so I would prefer the more durable sole but I'm not liking the gradient colors. 

Still looking to get my first pair. Is there a big difference, if any, between Men's and Women's ultraboosts?

Still looking to get my first pair. Is there a big difference, if any, between Men's and Women's ultraboosts?
No real differences just sizing difference of 1US between Men's and Women's.

Eg UK7 = US7.5 Mens and US8.5 Women's.

But the tag will be tagged either a 7.5 or 8.5 depending on whether you bought M or W.

Last edited:

The fit looks great on you tank, no homo. I regret not getting em for half off but at that price point i won't lose any sleep over it
Thanks dude.

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up popping up again & hitting discount eventually.

adidas has been sneaky lately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom