ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds to me like you're getting bent out of shape over something that doesn't have anything to do with you. I just asked a simple question, if you don't want to answer that's fine. But don't tell me not to cop as if you're part of some exclusive club. 

Haha right hate to see what he would say to someone who wants to black out the boost or even.........do a lace swap!!! The nerve

Last edited:
Sounds to me like you're getting bent out of shape over something that doesn't have anything to do with you. I just asked a simple question, if you don't want to answer that's fine. But don't tell me not to cop as if you're part of some exclusive club. 

Nah, I'm legit telling you if that banana shape is an issue, don't cop. Just saying its such a inconsequential issue about this fine shoe. Shouldn't even be an issue. Its the equivalent to asking "will i get tired having sexual relations with a big bootie girl, because I really hate being tired afterwards." What?

Are you going to stare at them or wear them? SERIOUS question.

Sorry for commenting on a question someone posed on a thread where people comment. What was i thinking. I actually thought i was being extremely respectful with my comment. I was trying to save you the hassle of copping the shoe, only to realize how ridiculous your comment was, and the next thing you know, you're 10 pairs deep.

What i really wanted to say would have really offended you, but i honestly thought i was answering it as respectful as possible.

This thread is pretty ridiculous lol Ill check my phone after like an hour and there will be 3 more pages. On top of the 4 pages of burger reviews I had to go through last night haha

Lol @ burger reviews. Who said fuddruckers

Nah, I'm legit telling you if that banana shape is an issue, don't cop. Just saying its such a inconsequential issue about this fine shoe. Shouldn't even be an issue. Its the equivalent to asking "will i get tired having sexual relations with a big bootie girl, because I really hate being tired afterwards." What?

Are you going to stare at them or wear them? SERIOUS question.

Sorry for commenting on a question someone posed on a thread where people comment. What was i thinking. I actually thought i was being extremely respectful with my comment. I was trying to save you the hassle of copping the shoe, only to realize how ridiculous your comment was, and the next thing you know, you're 10 pairs deep.

What i really wanted to say would have really offended you, but i honestly thought i was answering it as respectful as possible.
Bro, I just asked a question because I was curious. Just because something isn't an issue for you, doesn't mean the same goes for everyone else. People have different preferences. You should really take a look at the point you're trying to make. You've gotten so attached to a material object that you actually took offense to my question. As if you have any right to tell me what I should and shouldn't spend my money on. Did I say it would be a deal breaker? No. I just saw the shoe and wondered if there's something that can be done about it. And now you're trying to tell me you were respectful in your comment? Which part of was respectful? The part where you told me to carry on like I didn't deserve to own the shoe? Your comment that I have an issue with had nothing to do with the question I asked. So no, you weren't being respectful and it was clear. Oh and by the way your big booty girl/sexual relations analogy is absolutely ridiculous and idiotic. I got an idea, how about you carry on? Since as of this moment, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

Jesus, the shoe doesn't have the "banana" shape when you actually wear them.

Take your banana whining to the PMs, bruh

Last edited:
Yeah true, was thinking the Hype is just too strong in that one.  Guess I might just have to go the Poor Man DIY route of uncaging and painting the midsole. Should look dope too if execution is spot on.

Last edited:
Don't think this has been mentioned, but just saw this on the facebook UB group... Anyone know anything about this? May be more creams coming our way soon...

now lets hope i don't get RRS'd 2 days in a row...lmao
eyes.gif

Need adidas to drop some fire joints so I can use my discount. Idk how I feel about them NMDs. Already have so many black shoes.

Back
Top Bottom