ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have absolutely no idea what I ordered on RSS. Is it free return shipping? I haven't read the receipt in detail for the oreo v1.

Anyone else trying get a refund from SNS for the failed attempt at UB collab? They used to have a phone number but they got too big so they only do emails now ...

Haven't heard back for a couple days...

TF
mean.gif

Pre-owned. 

They did not get relisted.

How has everybody been dealing with the slippage? I've personally only experienced it once with my wool grays which were the first pair I bought. Also, anybody experiencing any slipping with conti soles after awhile at all? Creams are the only ones I own but haven't worn yet.

How has everybody been dealing with the slippage? I've personally only experienced it once with my wool grays which were the first pair I bought. Also, anybody experiencing any slipping with conti soles after awhile at all? Creams are the only ones I own but haven't worn yet.

conti soles still slip

Anyone else trying get a refund from SNS for the failed attempt at UB collab? They used to have a phone number but they got too big so they only do emails now ...

I usually get same day response when I email SNS cs...you will get your refund but it wont hurt to reach out again..

I usually get same day response when I email SNS cs...you will get your refund but it wont hurt to reach out again..

Thanks.

Yeah SNS is good with customer service but was wondering
if anybody else in the thread having trouble getting their money back
from the release like me.

Basically I got thru on one but one was charged with no order confirmation...
So just panicing a lil

We people of the moment?

Mystery Greys are cool but at this point I think I like the Grey wools more. Lighter grey is more my thing, comparable to the cool grey XIs

I thought I was the only one that felt this way but maybe its bc I haven't seen the mystery greys in person

I thought I was the only one that felt this way but maybe its bc I haven't seen the mystery greys in person
I like the wool gray color better because it seems more neutral to me (if that's possible). But the mystery grays have a nice pattern to them.

How is it a failed attempt at an UB collab? What you don't like it? Or you failed to cop?

Last edited:
Ive literally ordered about 8 pairs of boost in varying sizes and colors, it'd be nice if they stocked these kicks locally

Back
Top Bottom