ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone think MGs look better than grey wools?

IMHO I like them both but just prefer that graphite grey a little more

than the heather grey.

Honestly I think it is the cage that sets them apart.

This app sucks haha. Basically just an aggregator for their instagram.
crazy how these small boutiques are maximizing on the UB hype..have me downloading the app and all
embarassed.gif

than the heather grey.

Don't have my Irons in hand yet but I have a feeling they'll get more wear than my grey wools.

I am doing anything I can to get creams for retail. Holding out on the $280 price I can get them for.

This app sucks haha. Basically just an aggregator for their instagram.
crazy how these small boutiques are maximizing on the UB hype..have me downloading the app and all:wow:

Hopefully they turn it into an online store or something. Otherwise there's literally no point aside from them being able to hit you with the push notifications.

they've used it for a couple releases already. it's an online raffle entry through the app. if you win you pickup in store only. no shipping. the cream UB just seems like a notification only thing to say phone orders or in store pickup though

Don't have my Irons in hand yet but I have a feeling they'll get more wear than my grey wools.
I noticed that the Irons and the Creams have really nice cages that make the shoe stand out more.

I also wish that Adidas would invest more in the product.

The rear stability counter is standard grey except on certain pairs.

My olives have that grey counter and it throws the color scheme off for me.

Why not use black.  The torsion bar was another gripe of mine.

My silver ltd has an orange torsion bar.  Why?

Still love the shoes though.

oh one more thing.

I hate how some ltds have the ultra blacked out like normal pairs

instead of all chromed out like other ltd models.

Last edited:
Adidas got lucky as **** with the Ultra Boost. what was supposed to be their GR high tech running shoe ended up being a hype phenomena.

I noticed that the Irons and the Creams have really nice cages that make the shoe stand out more.

I also wish that Adidas would invest more in the product.

The rear stability counter is standard grey except on certain pairs.

My olives have that grey counter and it throws the color scheme off for me.

Why not use black.  The torsion bar was another gripe of mine.

My silver ltd has an orange torsion bar.  Why?

Still love the shoes though.
Yeah I like the cage on the Chalks, but overall I think I actually prefer the monotone cages at the end of the day.

Definitely agree on the grey heel stabilizer piece, wish they would switch it up more often to correspond with the different colorways, the way they did for the Kolors.

Torsion bar I don't really mind since it's in a place no one will ever really see.

than the heather grey.

i agree with the cage point. 

but i like the wools better. its just a better grey to me. 

MY FELLOW AGGIE!!!!

Man we are vibing. I swear they are so meh to me bro.....people going crazy but they so meh to me its not even funny.
Y'all mistaken the SNS collab for the creams. The creams are one of the weaker old man colorways. If it wasn't for that artificial "friends and family" hype no one would even go after those.

Yeah I like the cage on the Chalks, but overall I think I actually prefer the monotone cages at the end of the day.

Definitely agree on the grey heel stabilizer piece, wish they would switch it up more often to correspond with the different colorways, the way they did for the Kolors.

Torsion bar I don't really mind since it's in a place no one will ever really see.
I edited that post and added the ultra being blacked out on Ltd pairs

instead of all chrome like other Ltd models.

I also wish they would release these sample stock photo pairs that they tease on the box.

MY FELLOW AGGIE!!!!

Man we are vibing. I swear they are so meh to me bro.....people going crazy but they so meh to me its not even funny.
Y'all mistaken the SNS collab for the creams. The creams are one of the weaker old man colorways. If it wasn't for that artificial "friends and family" hype no one would even go after those.
:rofl: stop.

I am doing anything I can to get creams for retail. Holding out on the $280 price I can get them for.
If you a 13 someone is selling 275 shipped on the fb UB group
I was looking to get a pair of new balances in a beige colorway but I saw the creams on sneakernews back in december. Didn't even know about the friends and family nonsense til about 3 weeks ago.

have you seen these creams in person? i damn near creamed in my pants when i opened the box

Last edited:
To each their own but the Creams on foot and in person are amazing and go with many different outfit/color combos.  In warm light the cream is really enhanced and in fluorescent light the shoe takes on that chalk greyish hue with hints of blue which is quite nice.

To each their own but the Creams on foot and in person are amazing and go with many different outfit/color combos.  In warm light the cream is really enhanced and in fluorescent light the shoe takes on that chalk greyish hue with hints of blue which is quite nice.
The best thing about creams for me is the cage is a nice shade instead of just white.

The bad thing about creams, is I can't get one.

Truth. Creams are an old man colorway. ..but I'm an old man so I want them.

Back
Top Bottom