ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
theres an 8, 12 and 13 on Villa. I carted the 12, I want them so bad but its just not a good time for me to drop $200

Can I get some sizing info on Creams guys? My whites are a 10 and fit perfectly, I wouldnt want them even a little bit bigger or smaller at all. Do the Creams fit similar to the whites? I also wear a 9 in 350s if that matters. I'm waiting on a size 10 cream to come in, but heard the wool models fit a bit larger.

There is really no definite answer to this kind of question because we all seem to have different experiences but I will say that all my wool pairs are just slightly roomier than the non wools.

Not enough to start switching up my sizing, but enough that if I had to size down it would be tolerable w/ the wools.

It's a good thing I have to wear them and not you guys, but everyone in here lost their mind over the hypebeast collab.

Wools are definitely more comfortable than my white and core black. The wool stretches bit, but in a good way. My core black are the most uncomfortable pair - they don't seem to stretch for some reason. All 3 pairs have been washed in the washing machine and air dried.

My creams are still in the box, unworn. Thinking about selling it to one of you guys for $500.

Wools are definitely more comfortable than my white and core black. The wool stretches bit, but in a good way. My core black are the most uncomfortable pair - they don't seem to stretch for some reason. All 3 pairs have been washed in the washing machine and air dried.

My creams are still in the box, unworn. Thinking about selling it to one of you guys for $500.
creams ain't going for 500 :lol:

creams ain't going for 500
laugh.gif
**** they going for 270-280 max on craigslist where im at 
laugh.gif
 homie trippin

Can I get some sizing info on Creams guys? My whites are a 10 and fit perfectly, I wouldnt want them even a little bit bigger or smaller at all. Do the Creams fit similar to the whites? I also wear a 9 in 350s if that matters. I'm waiting on a size 10 cream to come in, but heard the wool models fit a bit larger.
I think you would be good with 10 or 9.5. From my experience my 11 whites fits exactly like my 10.5 creams, but as he said, everyone is feeling different. You wont recognize a huge difference between those sizes

It's a good thing I have to wear them and not you guys, but everyone in here lost their mind over the hypebeast collab.

Did they though?

Seems like other colorways are much more coveted than those. There's maybe 10 posts a week regarding the HBs while the Chalks are discussed hourly.

Very dumb question but i was trying to get my girl the cream ub but did they come in a size 6 or 6.5 mens cuz she wears 7 or 7.5 womens?

Smallest I've seen is 7
smallest I've seen on the adidas website is 6.5.

Usually adidas manufactures their mens sizes down to a 6.5. They should make these UB unisex sizing and make them down to a 4 like Nike does with flyknit.

Very dumb question but i was trying to get my girl the cream ub but did they come in a size 6 or 6.5 mens cuz she wears 7 or 7.5 womens?
Not sure what the smallest size is, but there is definitely a mens 6. Lots of 6/23.0cm hit the japan retailers and also packers appears to have had a size 6 up on their site.
I wear a size 6 :nerd:

Calm down, folks. If you didn't catch the sarcasm in my comment, then let me make it clear that I don't believe in reselling. Just haven't had an opportunity to wear them yet.

Wore my Wools the other day for the first time but winter is in full effect in MN so I haven't worn my 3M's quite yet.

Do have to pull em out every couple days and gaze tho. Easy fave for me:

View media item 1896744

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom