ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Go back and look at the marketing from the release period. Theres truth to what your both saying, the UB started as a pure performance runner but it gained a little traction as a street shoe for a range of reasons the "very smart people being paid a lot of money" did a great job of fanning the flames of hype once it got rolling.

Like most things in life it was equal parts acumen and luck.
Yeah, my comment was that adidas created boost foam, dumped tons of R&D into it almost entirely for the running market. When they launched the first boost shoe they had all these contraptions in running stores showing off how bouncy boost was compared to EVA foam. They were creating shoes for runners without a doubt. I do think they were considering aesthetics when making their newer boost shoes, but I still think the focus was running. Yeezy came to adidas after boost foam was out. I'm a runner so my first intro to boost was as such. Just happened to work out for me that the sneaker game picked it up too :wink:

cc: @Acebrigade  

Last edited:
Truthfully I don't really care about these wools, like I've said before, they look bland as hell to me, these and the og purple ones turned into my beaters just for the comfort alone. I bought them when they first popped up on Footlocker and nobody knew if they were new or the Silver LTDs (was trying to get the silvers).

can someone post a photo of the silvers next to the wools... if anyone even decided to get both since they seem so similar

I feel like i'm the only person out there who just can't get a comfy fit in the ultra boost. 

First purchase was a size 10 all white, it was too big and caused heal slippage/

Second purchase was size 9 cream, it fit perfect heel and toe wise, but the left shoe cage causes pressure on a bone I broke in the past, causing discomfort. Never had that issue with a shoe.

I just picked up a couple pairs of size 9.5 mystery grays and they have the same issue on where I had broken a bone. I know it's not Ultra Boosts fault that I previously broke my foot, but no other shoe has ever given me this issue. My 350's do not do this, and neither do the roommates 3/3 EQT.

Looks like ill be returning the MG's to adidas, still using the creams as my gym shoe and hoping itll somehow stretch out or something on the left shoe, maybe I should force stretch it or something.

Any advice? Anyone have similar experience? I just want to walk on some clouds.

I have issues with some of my pairs. i just can't wear them for too long until they start killing the top of my foot.

they appear to all be size 12 though. why resell just one size? he might use as trade bait for other CWs and such.

the fact that MGs are stocking in adidas stores that still havent received creams is kind of disheartening for my belief of a restock 

Back
Top Bottom