ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

do you guys actually run in these? would you recommend them? how durable are they?
Great shoe for running if you dont need much support. The Ultra boosts with the continental sole are much more durable that the originals. 

I hope the guy with the creams is planning on wearing those over the next several years. I can respect your hustle if these shoes are flipping for 500+. But when you're going to make <$100 on each pair, you really need to figure out your priorities lol. Sorry, but there are WAY easier ways to make money. Smh

do you guys actually run in these? would you recommend them? how durable are they?
I personally would not recommend these for running. I'm currently training for a marathon and preordered the very first ultra boosts last year thinking they'd be great for running. For me the looseness in the forefoot and then tightness on the cage ended up creating pain in my midfoot at the edge of the cage. It just wasn't comfortable. I much prefer shoes that provide upper support throughout the shoe. If you want to stick with boost shoes for running, I'd recommend the Glide Boost instead. If you can handle the disgusting look of them, Hoka One One Clifton is the best running shoe I've ever had.

I hope the guy with the creams is planning on wearing those over the next several years. I can respect your hustle if these shoes are flipping for 500+. But when you're going to make <$100 on each pair, you really need to figure out your priorities lol. Sorry, but there are WAY easier ways to make money. Smh
I disagree. I feel like this guy has a better system than the guys flipping single pairs here and there for 20-50 bucks. Buying all of them in one fell swoop and then listing them all online seems way easier imo.

Just called my local Adidas store. Apparently they have a couple white UB in stock - 2 different sizes I believe. I am gonna be on my way shortly to see whats really up. :Crosses fingers:

Thanks Adc! Got my MG today, opened up and got some all white superstars.... Knew I should have just copped on villa when I had the chance

3Ms and no skipped leg days for me today
you skipped the car wash tho 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom