ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn that sucks, did the payment not go through or something?
The payment for your order # was not properly processed and appears incomplete, thus it has been cancelled  by our external payment gateway Adyen. We are unsure if this might be due to the validation code from your bank not being introduced or the process not being successfully completed. As the payment was not finalised, it was left at a stage of ´Payment review´. 

You should have received a confirmation email of your purchase into your email if it was successful which is not the case.

Our system automatically cancels all orders which have not successfully completed their payments once it synchronises. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions, we will be happy to help you.

Regards,

mean.gif

Footlocker europe had an event showing these UBs. Seems like the core blacks, all white, and blue will be redone with continental soles. Anyone knows anything about this? 

Title order failed :smh: Was being so quick i didn't see the spot where i had to change from UK to USA shipping

Last edited:
Managed to sneak an order through.  Phew.  Luckily I had logged in both the laptop and phone, carted a pair on the laptop but couldn't get to my basket but managed to do it via the phone on 4g.  

added 7 by accident

recarted, got through on paypal and then received an error about choosing right country for shipping. 
mad.gif

WHY ISN'T THAT AUTOMATIC. so heated.

Last edited:

added 7 by accident

recarted, got through on paypal and then received an error about choosing right country for shipping. 
mad.gif

lol same: "Shipping address country has changed during the checkout process, please ensure the correct shipping country is selected before proceeding to PayPal" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom