ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

debating driving 4 hours to get them for retail or cop them for 260
4 hours? damn lol. is that round trip? if it's 8 hours round trip, might as well cop for 260.

@Warren  damn proper's the closest we're going to get, huh? not sure what time i would have to start lining up.

4 hours? damn lol. is that round trip? if it's 8 hours round trip, might as well cop for 260.

@Warren  damn proper's the closest we're going to get, huh? not sure what time i would have to start lining up.
I know my friend went 3 hours early for creams and he was able to get his size. Not sure if these are more or less hype.

I suspect places getting the NMD might get these too, not all, but most. I'd keep an eye out on Blends, but that is just speculation.

2 hrs to get there and come back so 4 hrs of round trip

@Warren  thanks for the info. if i remember correctly, the chalk was released on a weekday. so might have to start lining up earlier since it's a weekend release. 

@cshinw  i'd say it's worth the trip as long as you get there early enough to guarantee yourself a pair. would be a bummer to unable to get your size after driving 2 hours to get there and drive back another 2 hours 
roll.gif

what's retail on these? if it's 180. total is 198 and 20 for gas. about 220 plus 4 hrs driving or spend 40-50 more lol

Back
Top Bottom