ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You'll be able to cop eventually. What's your size?
I'm looking for a 10.5 
happy.gif

Adidas Irvine Spectrum has a lot of full size run of MGs. I just copped 9.5 earlier. But i'm still salty not getting chalk/cream UB 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That sucks that there's no sz 13 core blacks. That $128 would've been instacop. I'll wait for continental soles though since I will be wearing core blacks religiously.

Last edited:
I don't really understand why Adidas released the st. It's a nice silhouette but what does the st offer that the plain ub doesn't?

ST = stability.

It offers a more stable run for runners who had stability issues with the UB.

I just got my core blacks in here today as well. 

I'm liking these better than the OG Black/Purples I have. I think the core blacks look alot better in person.

Am I crazy? 
eyes.gif

I'm liking these better than the OG Black/Purples I have. I think the core blacks look alot better in person.

Am I crazy? 
eyes.gif

nope i 100% agree. the core blacks are still my favorite color way. 

Am I crazy? 
eyes.gif

Can't go wrong with black/white shoes.

Am I crazy? :rolleyes  

Core blacks are nice. But OGs with the purple hits just add a little bit of something for me.

Last edited:
just went on ADC to see what they had in stock, and noticed those MC Year of the Monkeys.

when did those drop?

Back
Top Bottom