ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought about doing this to my 3m. You got a pair of 3m to do the same to it?

Nope...this is my only black based UB.3m with white cage would definitely be interesting.

Instead of painting, you can mask the shoe with blue painters tape and plastidip the cage.

I dont really have experience with spray paint and didnt want risking the shoe be colored white. I always feel like spray paint can get through the painters tape.any suggestions on how to prep the shoe?

Definitely interesting. One thing I like about the concept image I posted is that the toebox maintains that detail of the knit pattern.

Is the paint Angelus?

When I get a chance I'm gonna try the reverse on my og whites but my next couple weeks are looking pretty insane so I don't know when that'll be.

I didnt want to wait for angelus since they only sell them online plus processing the order takes days so i went to joanns and got some multi surface paint.

Knit pattern is different on the gradients so they arent going to be exact copies of the original image. Blacking out the ultra boost logo was too hard for me so i had to leave them white lol

this dude was going to sell me his pair for $300 but i didnt message him back quickly enough cause... you know i was busy and he told me i wasted his time and wont sell anymore... cri 

this dude was going to sell me his pair for $300 but i didnt message him back quickly enough cause... you know i was busy and he told me i wasted his time and wont sell anymore... cri 
how long it take you to message him back? two weeks?

Part 2 of my customs(base shoe was black gradients). Thank you @tankdayglo  for posting the inspiration to this shoe.

Used multi surface acrylic paint on these. Applying a smooth coat is very hard(you could see very uneven coats on the cage but pretty sure wouldnt be noticed when worn/on feet). Acrylic paint doesnt stick on plastic so I could just peel this off if I dont want them anymore. Will post more pics when I get my white 3m/GITD laces from fullylaced.
Nice. These will mirror the Woods Woods more than the HS collab.

I might give this a try one day.

someone help me find a size 10 in the sns ultra boost :[ i have $300 lol

Funny because I told several nters 300 and all said no except for a few. Funny how a day or two changes that lol. Ive been getting text all day from the same people saying I was charging rape asking for more than i initially wanted :rofl:

Last edited:
Funny because I told several nters 300 and all said no except for a few. Funny how a day or two changes that lol. Ive been getting text all day from the same people saying I was charging rape asking for more than i initially wanted :rofl:
i wasn't one of them cats. Knew what time it was with the sns. Everybody always wants an under market deal. If a shoe is 300, they want 250, if it raises to 350 they want 300. For certain shoes if you pay the 300 in the first place you wouldn't be in that dilemma

i wasn't one of them cats. Knew what time it was with the sns. Everybody always wants an under market deal. If a shoe is 300, they want 250, if it raises to 350 they want 300. For certain shoes if you pay the 300 in the first place you wouldn't be in that dilemma

Exactly and now 300 is long gone lol. In my local fb groups I see 350+ now..

I'm still hurt I missed 3Ms, someone help the boy

Funny because I told several nters 300 and all said no except for a few. Funny how a day or two changes that lol. Ive been getting text all day from the same people saying I was charging rape asking for more than i initially wanted
roll.gif
well i wasnt one of them lol had i known i would have 

Saw dude at Whole Foods rocking 3Ms tonight. I should have kept mine [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Noticing way more UBs out in the wild these days. Kinda annoying in a way but we couldn't keep it a secret forever.

Funny because I told several nters 300 and all said no except for a few. Funny how a day or two changes that lol. Ive been getting text all day from the same people saying I was charging rape asking for more than i initially wanted
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Well taking L's all week can cause someone to change their tune. 
I bought an SNS 8 off 23Penny after taking L's upon L's for 315 shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom