ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are what you think you are man, do what you like, and remember to show your blacked out boosts when you're done with em 

Lol who cares?

Yeah I was gonna do it either way but just thought I would bring it to the thread as a light hearted quick discussion. Thank you for your opinions. I figured it would help break up the lack of cream restock and the should I, should I not buy the sns for 300 discussion. LolOr atleast give them something else to discuss for a quick minute.

And I will def share some pics when I finish. Probably gonna throw some rope laces in as well.

Has anyone laced up their UB up with the laces going through the gaps in the eyelets? I think it makes the shoe look clean while not having the laces flop everywhere

As suspected, Ruvilla sent me 2 Mystery Grey UBs 

If anyone is looking for a size 11, message me 

As suspected, Ruvilla sent me 2 Mystery Grey UBs 
for the price of one? 
nerd.gif

for the price of one? 
nerd.gif
no no.. i wish.. i was checking out on my phone via the SL twitter link and it timed out.. so i did it twice.. got two order confirms lol.. left it up to them to catch they didnt.. so i have an extra.. i can always return it (30 day returns) just wanted to offer it up here first 

Also, if anyone is interested in all whites size 9 retail please PM me, just looking to part with some of my collection.

Those still looking for the mystery grays and live in the jersey city area, adidas store in the Newport mall has a full size run.

Back
Top Bottom