ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2nd MG from Villa delivered 
nthat.gif

Shouldn't be looking on bay for creams...  I must resist temptation...  Saw one in Anaheim...  Wonder if I can make a pick up deal with the seller...  
laugh.gif

Most stores changed their name to City Gear.

figured someone bought them out at some point, just wasnt sure who it was. I just wasnt expecting to ever see "Athletes foot has creams" posted in this thread haha

Last edited:
blends LA has a cream restock. 8 and 8.5 are available... just got off the phone with them. in store only -__________-

I saw that sole link tweet and I am at a lost for words.

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain

how posting links that other people worked hard to find makes you special or

important.  It's not like he is the sole (pun intended) provider of links or the first to do it.

He basically copied what someone was doing and thinks he is special for that?

It would be different if he was the first to do it, but he is not
mean.gif

I saw that sole link tweet and I am at a lost for words.

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain

how posting links that other people worked hard to find makes you special or

important.  It's not like he is the sole (pun intended) provider of links or the first to do it.

He basically copied what someone was doing and thinks he is special for that?

It would be different if he was the first to do it, but he is not
mean.gif
doesnt make him special or important just gets him paid 

Are there any other? 
roll.gif
I think a couple of store owners are under city gear, but kept the athletes foot legacy alive.

#sneakerculture

What ever happened to Athletes Attic that was around before Foot Locker I believe.

doesnt make him special or important just gets him paid 
So when he reposts the links from here  he adds something to the link to show that the traffic

is being directed from his tweets and he gets paid?

If that is the case he really is a sad individual.

It would be different if he shouted out NT members (adidas alerts does) for the help

but he is taking full credit for work he didn't do and then hating on the people who did the work.

roll.gif

Go click one of his links. You end up getting 2-3 redirects before actually hitting the site. He's getting all kinds of referral cash. Would love to know what kinda money he's pulling in haha.

Yeah, there are sites that will tag your link with a code that's unique to you.  VigLink is one.

Back
Top Bottom