ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No email from them but I just checked my account and my RRS order was cancelled
mean.gif
Same exact thing happened to me two weeks ago when I used the promo code. Said that my Billing Address was incorrect... but it wasn't. There is an RRS right down the street from where I work but they don't stock them. 
mad.gif

Troll account or not, probably the same person...
How does that prove anything? Most of us have mobile notifications set up for SL anyway, would be super easy to just pick a tweet here and there and make posts really quickly that reference it.

How does that prove anything? Most of us have mobile notifications set up for SL anyway, would be super easy to just pick a tweet here and there and make posts really quickly that reference it.
True...  Just thought that since it was within a minute, good chance it might be. 

True...  Just thought that since it was within a minute, good chance it might be. 
If I were creating a troll SL account that's exactly how I'd do it.

anybody get their creams yet who pre-ordered from LMTDSupply? Pre-ordered in December-  they claimed to have shipped my pair 2 weeks ago but only a shipping label was created.  Won't reply to my emails and I don't think they offer a phone number.  Thinking their trying to take my money

I can't keep up with this AND the yeezy thread.
The creams been restocking continuously?
Is it just a matter of time before anyone who wants them is able to get them?

Last edited:
I can't keep up with this AND the yeezy thread.
The creams been restocking continuously?
Is it just a matter of time before anyone who wants them is able to get them?

No, they haven't. There was one FSR through Private in CA but it was phone only and crazy hard to get through. They COULD drop again at some point, but who knows.

Last edited:
Creams finally came in today... I did pay resale (about $280 shipped for a size 8), but man am I hyped on these. Know I could've gotten em maybe 15-20 bucks cheaper but I ain't even mad considering the scarceness of restocks. Like most have said, they're unreal in person, and even better on foot. I'm tellin' y'all... if you can afford to: Cop. Them. Now.

Now please, someone in need of a 3M oop take this size 8 pair off my hands so I can get some money back in my bank account... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom