ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Creams finally came in today... I did pay resale (about $280 shipped for a size 8), but man am I hyped on these. Know I could've gotten em maybe 15-20 bucks cheaper but I ain't even mad considering the scarceness of restocks. Like most have said, they're unreal in person, and even better on foot. I'm tellin' y'all... if you can afford to: Cop. Them. Now.
View media item 1908800

Now please, someone in need of a 3M oop take this size 8 pair off my hands so I can get some money back in my bank account... :rofl:

If it were only a 10.5..

Just realized that the creams are the only ultra boosts that haven't been uncaged. Just a testament to how perfect that CW is

Have a feeling people who don't cop creams right now are gonna regret it heavily if it doesn't restock like they expect it to.

Even if it does restock and you pay 260-280 right now you can be happy and double up and just take a small L.

Have a feeling people who don't cop creams right now are gonna regret it heavily if it doesn't restock like they expect it to.

Even if it does restock and you pay 260-280 right now you can be happy and double up and just take a small L.
This, ultimately why I decided to bite the bullet at 270. If they do come back, will gladly double up or make my $80 back on the second pair. 

Have a feeling that this is wishful thinking on your behalf in the hopes of them not being easily attainable. 

I picked up the SNS collab for $300 shipped. Creams for $20.00 less is a joke. 

Have a feeling that this is wishful thinking on your behalf in the hopes of them not being easily attainable. 

Why? Just because the SNS is a collab does not always mean that it will value higher than other non-collab UB releases. Creams are popular due to them being hyped first with the false F&F tag, then because they are (apparently) limited. But also because they are a great colorway.

Last edited:

Wishful thinking on my part? I gotta own a pair before I want them to be limited. I wish they were a general release like the MG so I can finally get a pair.

This, ultimately why I decided to bite the bullet at 270. If they do come back, will gladly double up or make my $80 back on the second pair. 

Where does one go for these resale prices?

anyone who lives in Chi, pm me -- I know a spot releasing in store only soon (creams)

Last edited:

Feels you on this man. I mean, everyone has an opinion of whether or not it'll restock, so I won't bother, but so far creams have been the most legitimately limited cw that wasn't a collab, which is just a fact (correct me if I'm wrong). Doesn't mean they won't restock, but they sure as hell are hard to cop at retail now.

So, regardless of whether or not they drop in larger numbers, it really does save the stress of having to hawk this thread for releases that you already know in your head are gonna be few and far between... and don't even get me started with trying to keep an eye on this thread while at work -- can't be havin' this thirst interfere with my job hahaha 
roll.gif

Just because the SNS is a collab doesn't mean it automatically gets rated as top tier.

The UB KVA is proof of this.  Even though it was a collab it is horrible.

People pay more for something they really want and desire.

Fact is people want and desire olives and creams over the SNS.

That fact doesnt make the SNS a bad shoe, it just isn't desired as much as other colorways despite it being a collab.

Feels you on this man. I mean, everyone has an opinion of whether or not it'll restock, so I won't bother, but so far creams have been the most legitimately limited cw that wasn't a collab, which is just a fact (correct me if I'm wrong). Doesn't mean they won't restock, but they sure as hell are hard to cop at retail now.

So, regardless of whether or not they drop in larger numbers, it really does save the stress of having to hawk this thread for releases that you already know in your head are gonna be few and far between... and don't even get me started with trying to keep an eye on this thread while at work -- can't be havin' this thirst interfere with my job hahaha 
roll.gif
You're not necessarily wrong about the numbers of the Chalks so far. Although one could argue that the Burgs and Olives were equally, if not more limited, but they also were country specific.

The wool core blacks were also very limited in the sense that there haven't really been any restocks of them, but that has more to do with demand. People never really went for them since they were so similar to the core blacks and at the time the wools first dropped people were not into them at all for the most part, so they just kinda slipped through the cracks. The consensus on NT at the time was very anti-wool PK up until a couple months ago when people suddenly started clamoring for the wool greys.

There are bigger things in life to 'regret' than a pair of nurse shoes.

I regret logging onto NT and reading this post.

Back
Top Bottom