ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't been in the thread for a while. Tried catching up. Seeing a lot of ppl returning the MGs... Lol I was it the initial limited fad that made you purchase? I'm loving mine. Prob the pair I've worn the most outta my 3M, ultra white, and grey wool.
Did I miss any cream restocks?

Haven't been in the thread for a while. Tried catching up. Seeing a lot of ppl returning the MGs... Lol I was it the initial limited fad that made you purchase? I'm loving mine. Prob the pair I've worn the most outta my 3M, ultra white, and grey wool.
Did I miss any cream restocks?
Creams dropped on KithNyc instore only yesterday.

anyone that purchased the blk purps off jackrabbit confirm that they are indeed not the regular core black pair?
i tried to contact them about a status update on my order but no replies.
In ordered as well but have yet to recieve my order. I think the soonest anyone will get their shoes is Ftiday.

anyone that purchased the blk purps off jackrabbit confirm that they are indeed not the regular core black pair?
i tried to contact them about a status update on my order but no replies.

Literally just opened mine they are ******* core blacks, so dissapointed, sending them back.

Knew it was too good to be true.

My IP is blocked from all adidas sites worldwide

woooooooooooooo

wtf
someone correct me if I am wrong, but if you unplug your modem overnight, you will get a new IP
mine has been blocked for 2 months. no resolution in site
Tether your cell phone to your computer on release days and use it as a router
laugh.gif
 Different IP lol. I'm sure you already have a VPN/proxy work around though

Last edited:
If anyone got core blacks in 8.5-9 for a discount and are going to return them hit me with the oop instead

Hopped over to the Yeezy Boost thread to read some posts and man, peeps are ruthless over there.

Back
Top Bottom