ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided today I would break down and pay resell for the creams, and these guys on eBay are insulted if you offer anything less than 350, so I guess I'm hopping of the cream train for now.

Ugh .... F'ing Jack Rabbit.  That site is so lame.  Got my "OG"" in today, and they are the black/grey gradient.
mad.gif
  Back they go. 

Noticed they have the Continental outsole.  Did all the gradient colorways have them? 

Last edited:
Ugh .... F'ing Jack Rabbit.  That site is so lame.  Got my "OG"" in today, and they are the black/grey gradient. >:   Back they go. 

Noticed they have the Continental outsole.  Did all the gradient colorways have them? 
Yup. All gradients have the new continental sole

Decided today I would break down and pay resell for the creams, and these guys on eBay are insulted if you offer anything less than 350, so I guess I'm hopping of the cream train for now.

I would just wait it out.
(Depending on where your from) It's not like you can really wear them yet, I'm from CA and it's raining still. Lol

I feel Adidas will treat these the same way they did the whites.

I would just wait it out.
(Depending on where your from) It's not like you can really wear them yet, I'm from CA and it's raining still. Lol

I feel Adidas will treat these the same way they did the whites.

Funny I saw his post and literally just thought the same thing. Adidas loves seeing this demand and will continue to tease then just drop the hammer on us....creams everywhere.

Funny I saw his post and literally just thought the same thing. Adidas loves seeing this demand and will continue to tease then just drop the hammer on us....creams everywhere.

Exactly! I think they do it to keep everyone on the lookout for a restock but in the meantime drop new color ways to buy for compensation.

Then once we purchased a couple pairs out of grief from missing out.. .blam.. Restock

Last edited:
Just did a quick photoshop of blacked-out boost on 3M ... ...because I haven't seen it done, a couple more images of the blacked out NMD's were shown today, and it's been a slow day in this thread. 

pimp.gif

Unless creams pop up its likely going to be slow in here until after this weekend haha. Then boost will resume as usual.

Lol yeah I'm in Ohio, so it will still be another month or so before some decent weather. Won't be mad at all if they end up getting the same treatment as the whites.

im in Boston with snow and negative temps last week. weather wont stop me from rocking my cream, just gotta watch where you're going

im in Boston with snow and negative temps last week. weather wont stop me from rocking my cream, just gotta watch where you're going

This. I live in Seattle so I had to get over the whole weather thing. I love wearing my kicks, so as long as it isn't suede it's getting rocked regardless of the year/time/weather.

This. I live in Seattle so I had to get over the whole weather thing. I love wearing my kicks, so as long as it isn't suede it's getting rocked regardless of the year/time/weather.
No suede sneakers for me until summer. Going to rain later today as well. 

just talk to jackrabbit. they said it was the black gradient pair from the beginning smh. told them it was the black/purple pair that was pictured when it first went up but they didnt believe me. either way i told them to cancel it asap before they ship cause they'll be going back either way.

if its pouring rain and I see its supposed to the whole day, that might be the one time the weather forces me to make a change. Other than that, if they do get dirty, nothing I cant clean right up.

Back
Top Bottom