ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah that's pretty much the general consensus here haha. Maybe the amount of people hating on the colorway will give me that extra .0001% chance to cop, but they'll sell out just as quickly as the other recently colorways have for sure.

There's a white/grey pair. But so far there isn't a wave/gradient pair that's primarily grey.
Oh ok...  Ive only seen the black and the white gradient.  

This one though does not look like its the white pair.  Maybe its the photo lighting...

Oh ok...  Ive only seen the black and the white gradient.  

This one though does not look like its the white pair.  Maybe its the photo lighting...
Yeah that's the women's white wave/gradient with the white heel counter instead of the grey heel counter that's on the men's pair.

That photo just has filters on it so they look a little different.

They have a similar look here

Yeah that's the women's white wave/gradient with the white heel counter instead of the grey heel counter that's on the men's pair.

That photo just has filters on it so they look a little different.

They have a similar look here
Yeah, the cream part is just not as obvious so I thought it might be a different gradient pair.  Thanks for the info tho.

Anyone tried the cream rope laces in the women's white gradient UB?  Thinking about getting a pair as a poor consolation prize for continually missing on the creams.
nerd.gif

I've been wearing my creams more and more these days, even moreso than any of my yeezys! So glad to have been able to grab a pair. 

For some of you guys that bought the Lillard ASG Triple Whites, I need them in a size 11.5

Hit me up.

the cream pair has pretty much been the go to ub since getting them. it was the only pair that lived up to the hype imo.

Last edited:
Got the grey wools at Footaction at Garden State Plaza in Jersey.......(Yup, uncaged them) had a few sizes. Champs the largest was 10 in grey wools, full size run on all black at champs.

Guess you don't own J&Ds then [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i've owned the black pair. meh.
not worth what people are asking, not by a long shot.
would rather have the cream pair tbh :D :D :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom