ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK I've been wearing my UB's since 8am, it's 10pm.. 14 hours. They're a little less bouncey and responsive at this point. Could the overnight rest really make them come back to form?

OK I've been wearing my UB's since 8am, it's 10pm.. 14 hours. They're a little less bouncey and responsive at this point. Could the overnight rest really make them come back to form?
They should but not back to DS. I wore my Silver LTDs 2 days in a row to Disneyland all day and they do feel less responsive but more 'glove-like' if that makes any sense.

Time to add another UB to your rotation. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

It's just perception. They do not get less bouncy within a day, but we just get used to the feel.

Time to add another UB to your rotation. 8)  

Lol. This.. I agree. But appreciate the replies. It could be perception. They still feel amazin every morning. I'm diving deep into the technology of the boost. Forgive me for those collecting the shoes and not wearing.

Lol. This.. I agree. But appreciate the replies. It could be perception. They still feel amazin every morning. I'm diving deep into the technology of the boost. Forgive me for those collecting the shoes and not wearing.
Don't worry man, we are all flexing in here wearing a $180 made for running shoe to walk in. If you look at true reviews from people who run half/marathons marathons, they will tell you the durability of these shoes are trash.

But form over function is the general consensus here.

Don't worry man, we are all flexing in here wearing a $180 made for running shoe to walk in. If you look at true reviews from people who run half/marathons marathons, they will tell you the durability of these shoes are trash.

But form over function is the general consensus here.

I run in mine. I have found that the old soles wear down quickly initially but then slow some. Nevertheless not a very long life to them. On the other hand, so far the Continental soles have proven to be significantly more durable.

I can see them losing the bounce if you're like 200lbs overweight

We love boost. Might as well be the weartesters and early adopters.
You bring up a good point. How do you articulate the response structure of the boost material based on load? It's a credit to the design and development team. They succeeded. Pricepoint has been a topic and yeah, it's worth it.

I wish you were right but unfortunately it seems like the opposite is true. It will be a very difficult cop. I will still try, but it's gonna be tough. NK NMD resale prices are pretty high right now.

Also they drop on Saturday, not tomorrow. Unless you know something I don't, in which case, please do tell!...
I meant Saturday haha I'm thinking because I'm considering camping tomorrow night.. seriously though? I didn't try to cop online but I saw sizes available for hours on their website. What're prices like right now? I haven't seen any pairs in groups online.

The question or deciding factor to cop question of "what are prices like" needs to stop. Doesn't matter. You buy what you like, what you want, what you want to wear, regardless of resell. It's ruining it all for all of us who appreciate the shoe.

Last edited:
The question or deciding factor to cop question of "what are prices like" needs to stop. Doesn't matter. You buy what you like, what you want, what you want to wear, regardless of resell. It's ruining it all for all of us who appreciate the shoe.
I always ask what are prices like. I cop what I wear. The fact that I ask this question doesn't mean anything. If I miss out I want to get an idea of the market so I can STILL get my pair. That or I can prepare ahead of time to do what it takes to get them and don't catch an L and complain that resale is too high.

Sizes appeared on the site for a long time after they were sold out almost instantly. Pairs seem to be selling for slightly higher than other NMDs.

I'm one of the few people that actually want to cop them to wear.
Ahh okay. I skipped out because I didn't want to pay customs but I guess I would've caught the L either way. I haven't seen any for sale really. Other NMDs are going for about 320-350 right?

I feel you, at first I thought they were so ugly but they've grown on me. I think it's a really eye catching cw. 

Back
Top Bottom