ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Add me to the club.
Why buy shoes and not wear them?
(I realize why some people do)

I'm pretty confident everyone who posts here wear their UBs. It's the lurkers that are observing until a link is given to them so we can feed them.

Which is why I pay retail or less. No biggie if I miss out on the consortium release once or seven times.

I'm pretty confident everyone who posts here wear their UBs. It's the lurkers that are observing until a link is given to them so we can feed them.

Which is why I pay retail or less. No biggie if I miss out on the consortium release once or seven times.
Yeah I was actually referring to NMDs specifically with my comment. Haven't seen a single on foot pic of the NK NMDs on here but definitely saw a fair amount of people copping on RD.

Yeah I was actually referring to NMDs specifically with my comment. Haven't seen a single on foot pic of the NK NMDs on here but definitely saw a fair amount of people copping on RD.
Need an on feet after? Hahaha I'm wearing mine I just don't think there's any harm in asking questions to ensure you don't pay out the *** for your pair.

Lol. This.. I agree. But appreciate the replies. It could be perception. They still feel amazin every morning. I'm diving deep into the technology of the boost. Forgive me for those collecting the shoes and not wearing.

Don't worry man, we are all flexing in here wearing a $180 made for running shoe to walk in. If you look at true reviews from people who run half/marathons marathons, they will tell you the durability of these shoes are trash.

But form over function is the general consensus here.

Yup absolutely terrible for running if above average

Also wearing any shoe for 14 hours will feel less bouncy. The real note is how your foot feels/recovers right after or /the next day

Last edited:
People might be distracted trying to cop yeezys & the two different NMD colorways dropping this weekend, could increase your chances of copping the Chalks if you aren't trying for those other kicks. That's only in the hypothetical world where they actually restock this weekend of course & I don't see it actually happening.

BUT

I would not be surprised if adidas drops a new UB colorway on us unexpectedly this weekend.

People might be distracted trying to cop yeezys & the two different NMD colorways dropping this weekend, could increase your chances of copping the Chalks if you aren't trying for those other kicks. That's only in the hypothetical world where they actually restock this weekend of course & I don't see it actually happening.
I get that, but could the website really handle that?

Nah wasn't talking about you man, definitely nothing wrong with asking what the going rates are at resale, it's useful information for sure.
Yeah man, it's good to know so I can decide if it's worth camping or not. I figured NMD prices would slowly decline but I guess not.

What's the going rate for these NKs anyways?

When Kanye said "Give me the infrastructure" He wasn't playing.

Yeezy's popping up everywhere.  The drive through at Mickey Ds

asking if I want Yeezys to go with my order.

QT got Yeezys confirmed with a fill up.
roll.gif

If he release the 750 like this I would be happy.

Anyway back to Ultra Boost.

When Kanye said "Give me the infrastructure" He wasn't playing.

Yeezy's popping up everywhere.  The drive through at Mickey Ds

asking if I want Yeezys to go with my order.

QT got Yeezys confirmed with a fill up.
roll.gif

If he release the 750 like this I would be happy.

Anyway back to Ultra Boost.
k den

Back
Top Bottom