ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah I don't understand how this raffle works. Am I missing something? It just says to make an account. I don't see any submit button. Also, what if I already have an account?

Also it says to make sure all your info is filled out and they mention shoe size but I don't see any option to add a shoe size to the ubiqlife profile. Feel like I must be missing something super obvious...
You have to click on the image in that page...  

Haha yeah I just realized that, I'm on my work computer and had the page super minimized & couldn't see that.
Yeah it got me too so...  
laugh.gif

So these are two separate raffles right? As in, we can enter for both pairs without violating the one entry per valid email rule? I'm assuming that's the case...

Anyone know if these are getting released with the rest of the WM pack?  Didn't see it on the list at retailers that are going to be carrying the WM release.  

Last edited:
just got hit with the cancellation email from jj for the 3m ub. guess they didn't like that 25% off haha. 

Create an account first from UBIQ..then enter raffle. Just entered both raffles with 2 confirmation emails..

Back
Top Bottom