ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any guys in here copped pairs of women's UBs?  I know I'd have to go 1.5 sizes up, but do they fit the same otherwise?  Are the women's more narrow?  Looking at WW release and like the white with the strap more than the black.

Any guys in here copped pairs of women's UBs?  I know I'd have to go 1.5 sizes up, but do they fit the same otherwise?  Are the women's more narrow?  Looking at WW release and like the white with the strap more than the black.
Only 1 size up...  And yes, according to people who have, they fit pretty much the same.

Only 1 size up...  And yes, according to people who have, they fit pretty much the same.
Yup go up one size w/ adidas as opposed to 1.5 w/ Nike.

http://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

And yeah, they fit the same.

This. There's allegedly a technical difference in width, but it's imperceptible. I've tried on women's 11s and men's 10s of the same UB; felt the same. Others have verified, as well.

Size 14 women's?  
roll.gif
Thank u very much 

Got my MG pair in

They fit just like any other UB when NEW.

So sure feels tighter than other pairs but after u break in the knit they are the same

Back
Top Bottom