ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't find women white gradients at all! Not even for resell
I'll be surprised if ADC doesn't restock those soon.

Have you checked any of the local performance stores? I know Culver has them but mostly smaller sizes last time I checked. I also think they might be doing some sales right now, last time I was there a couple weeks ago the manager told me there were some promotions coming up.

Ahh alright was just trying to help out. Should have figured the heel counter is different on these just like it is different on the black gradients between men and women.

I'll be surprised if ADC doesn't restock those soon.

Have you checked any of the local performance stores? I know Culver has them but mostly smaller sizes last time I checked. I also think they might be doing some sales right now, last time I was there a couple weeks ago the manager told me there were some promotions coming up.

ADC had some last week, but only up to a 9 in women. Pissed I didn't pull the trigger on a pair for my son.

I need to go to Culver more often. They always seem to have something. Santa Monica store is so weak.

i got yeezys before i got creams...

this is getting out of hand
laugh.gif
This.
mean.gif

New UB Multicolor.. **** is ulgy.. but ther is no arguin' bout matters of taste caliroots.com/adidas-performance-ultra-boost-aq4003/p/51914

Yea I was monitoring it. Was carting for 2 minutes after I posted it.

Lurkers and NTers are ready to checkout at ALL times.

Back
Top Bottom