ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Definitely keep us posted. You're a 10 in UB's right? I am a 10 as well and would go for a 9.5 on NMDs if I could score a pair. But if you say a 9 fits better, that would be good to know.
I have key city and oreos NMD and the primeknit is slightly thicker on the oreos.

It's like comparing a hanes undershirt to a gilden tshirt.

Definitely keep us posted. You're a 10 in UB's right? I am a 10 as well and would go for a 9.5 on NMDs if I could score a pair. But if you say a 9 fits better, that would be good to know.

Im a 10 in UBs, NMD in 9.5 fits perfect for me, i dont get the feeling he's talking about, but we're all different

With NMD's going for $500+ easy im actually surprised the creams resale hasn't gone up even more. Looks like you can get a pair for only like ~$100 more than normal.

Any place that has legit creams for 300ish besides ebay? Only one size 12 I see on ebay

I am a size 8 in ub and went with a size 7 in NMD and they fit perfect. Everyones feet is different, so I can't really say.

Cushioning differences aside, my only gripe with the NMDs comfort-wise is the heel counter, it doesn't dig into my heel, but I can definitely feel that it's there. Although to be fair, both my pairs are 9.5s and I think a 9 would fit me better. We'll see when my yellow 9s show up.
I wear a 10 UB for the most part, but have some 9.5s that fit as well, some with insole some without. I went 9.5 with the OG & Key City cause that's my usual size in most shoes. They aren't necessarily too big, but I feel like a 9 would be perfect for me.

Basically, if you size up .5 for UBs, go a full size down for NMDs. If you go TTS for UBs, go a half size down.

That's my theory at least...

Yup fake. Surprised at the bid though $460+
I'm not.  Hypebeast feed resellers.  They have no patience because they constantly take Ls.

I would never pay that kind of money for the NMD.

It's like paying $500 for Roshes.

I wear a 10 UB for the most part, but have some 9.5s that fit as well, some with insole some without. I went 9.5 with the OG & Key City cause that's my usual size in most shoes. They aren't necessarily too big, but I feel like a 9 would be perfect for me.

Basically, if you size up .5 for UBs, go a full size down for NMDs. If you go TTS for UBs, go a half size down.

This is so true.  The same for me too.

Wish the Wood Wood had an accent or lighter shade on the toebox pattern ...makes me  50/50 on the shoe.

I go half up with UB and half down with NMD, but that might just be me..

I go half up with UB and half down with NMD, but that might just be me..
That's exactly what I was recommending though. If you go half up for UBs, go a full size down FROM YOUR UB SIZE for NMDs. If you stay TTS w/ UBs, go half size down.

Just got some tax refund money...need to buy some Creams. 
nerd.gif

Has anyone seen on-foot pics of the white Wood Wood UB yet? Can't seem to find any. I'm still not sure about that strap.

Back
Top Bottom