ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yep, and the SNS boosts
Yeah the fact that they got the Dooms would lead me to believe they should've gotten the NKs too, but the SNS weren't part of the Consortium Tour so I was thinking maybe they were just getting some of the collabs but not the Consortium Tour releases, then again they obviously have a consortium account so there's no reason they wouldn't. I didn't go for the Kith Dooms so I wasn't really paying attention to who dropped them. Should have though...

I'm the guy on reddit who got the WoodWood from Barneys in NY.

They dropped WoodWood at the Madison Ave location on 02/23. Then dropped Nicekicks NMD on 02/24. 

The 7th Ave(new location) dropped both WoodWood and Nicekicks NMD on 02/24. I called 7th ave around 3pm and asked if they had any ultra boost. Had a short conversation with the worker and asked him to read me what was on the box tag. He said "Boost M W W". Immediately asked him to reserve me a 9 and i would come pick it up in about 2hours(i live in queens). I get to Barneys 7th ave around 4:40 and i see 3 resellers walking out of the elevator, each with like 3 huge bags full of nicekicks and woodwoods. I got upstairs and luckily they didn't sell my 9 to them. Worker said that corporate didn't give out any specific instructions for this shoe. Safe to say that Barneys 7th Ave has been officially made hot. I'm happy I got my pair but also extremely angry that I saw not 1, not 2, but 3 resellers walking out with the whole stores stock of them. Ridiculous. I'm pretty sure Barneys Madison had a limit because a well known reseller in NY only got a few 3 Blacks and 1 White (woodwood).

I included some pics below for proof.

Last edited:

I'm the guy on reddit who got the WoodWood from Barneys in NY.

They dropped WoodWood at the Madison Ave location on 02/25. Then dropped Nicekicks NMD on 02/26

The 7th Ave(new location) dropped both WoodWood and Nicekicks NMD on 02/26.
Am I crazy or are you living in the future?

Regardless, excellent come up man, how do they fit compared to your other UBs?

Triple whites for 203 shipped on eBay. Women sizing tho so I'm out of luck. ID # 321994738205

Edit

This is weird I've been looking for at least 3 weeks now for a pair of all whites and there was nothing out there only resell. I've checking eBay right now and there's a bunch of credible accounts with multiple sizes available. I just got my size for 180 shipped. There is no difference between s77513 and s77416 right? Other then sizing of course

Last edited:
Not UB boost related and don't feel the need to start a new thread. Are these Bounce runners new? First time seeing these. Got an email that it's in outlet. Kinda odd it in outlet if it is new unless the UB hype buried these. Bounce is nice as I have the Lillard 2 so I'm intrigued. Any idea on the price on these?

View media item 1926490

so every time i plan on taking a group shot of my UB's, i have another pair on the way.
my plan is to finally take a group shot this weekend of all 12, no duplicates. WW to be included hopefully :D

so every time i plan on taking a group shot of my UB's, i have another pair on the way.
my plan is to finally take a group shot this weekend of all 12, no duplicates. WW to be included hopefully
happy.gif
Do you have silver ltd?

Did you see my post of the sample pair that look just like the pair on the box.

Not UB boost related and don't feel the need to start a new thread. Are these Bounce runners new? First time seeing these. Got an email that it's in outlet. Kinda odd it in outlet if it is new unless the UB hype buried these. Bounce is nice as I have the Lillard 2 so I'm intrigued. Any idea on the price on these?
saw them in the adidas store last week and quite liked them. Nice silhouette, think the price here in the UK was like £90.  

Last edited:
Took that new women's colorway and did a quick photoshop.

Eh, not in love with the high contrast two-tone cage. All the pairs I like are mostly tonal. 

Back
Top Bottom