ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely won't get stocked nearly as much as the whites, but I'll be surprised if we never see them restock on ADC. Technically they've already restocked at some boutiques.

Wow... Some boutiques really re-stocked the creams? Which ones and how long ago?

Seeing the HSB collabs after having the Grey Wools and the Mystery Greys... I'm a lot less excited for them. They're like the MGs but with the uniform tone of the GWs. Kinda hope the final release has something special to them. Though its unlikely I'll be able to cop a pair anyway haha.

I checked all my used pairs and none have the "cracked" sole.
Totally forgot about this, just checked all my conti soled pairs and no cracking either.

OP should contact adidas to see if there's anything they can do.

Seeing the HSB collabs after having the Grey Wools and the Mystery Greys... I'm a lot less excited for them. They're like the MGs but with the uniform tone of the GWs. Kinda hope the final release has something special to them. Though its unlikely I'll be able to cop a pair anyway haha.
The only thing special about them from what I can tell is the leather cage and grey outsole. Otherwise they just look like a slightly darker non-wool version of the grey wools.

Wow... Some boutiques really re-stocked the creams? Which ones and how long ago?
Sorry can't remember, you'd have to go back through the thread. I know Kith dropped them not too long ago but not sure if that was a restock or their first time dropping them. It was only 2-3 spots max and they were gone instantly. The Chalk drops have always been super staggered though so it's not like you missed THE restock, just a few spots and I'm not even sure they had FSRs.

Anybody knows how much do i need to pay custom fees for a $375 shoes? Location is from Netherlands. Is there a way to avoid custom fees? Thanks in advance.

Anybody knows how much do i need to pay custom fees for a $375 shoes? Location is from Netherlands. Is there a way to avoid custom fees? Thanks in advance.
Different countries/carriers have different policies so I don't know what kind of fee you'll be looking at in the Netherlands. Shipping from France to the US I got a couple customs fees for two separate pairs of shoes I bought for $220 & $240 respectively, the two separate fees were $30 & $50.

Only way to avoid customs (and it's not a sure thing necessarily) is to get the seller to declare a lower value (in the US anything over $200 normally incurs customs fees) and also have them declare the item(s) as a gift.

Damn footsites gotta stop playing with my emotions. They have my size listed but every time I try to check out, I get out of stock [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Sorry can't remember, you'd have to go back through the thread. I know Kith dropped them not too long ago but not sure if that was a restock or their first time dropping them. It was only 2-3 spots max and they were gone instantly. The Chalk drops have always been super staggered though so it's not like you missed THE restock, just a few spots and I'm not even sure they had FSRs.
Sneaker junkies in Boston and providence got creams. Local spot for me so they def need a shout out. Super minimal size runs. Missed both. Hate you for making me speak on this.

Back
Top Bottom