ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yup, Ultra Boosts are over, didn't you hear?
Lol this guy is trolling so hard today. Did I strike a nerve that your beloved overly hyped shoe might not get that much play as the NMD?

you didn't even give me a solid reason as to why they would market UBs just as hard as NMDs?

How are they gonna market that? "Ultra Boosts...the most hypest shoe we've ever had in a while"

I like the NMD but ADC only having a 100 Pairs online (supposively) means they just want to see the response in my opinion. We will know more when the mesh hit the market and sites like RRS start getting shipments.

They should do a US release of the Burgs and Olive UB tho...  Before they discontinue... 
laugh.gif

Lol this guy is trolling so hard today. Did I strike a nerve that your beloved overly hyped shoe might not get that much play as the NMD?

you didn't even give me a solid reason as to why they would market UBs just as hard as NMDs?

How are they gonna market that? "Ultra Boosts...the most hypest shoe we've ever had in a while"
I didn't continue our conversation because you have no ******* idea what you're talking about and I'm tired of arguing with someone who is so clueless.

I like the NMD but ADC only having a 100 Pairs online (supposively) means they just want to see the response in my opinion. We will know more when the mesh hit the market and sites like RRS start getting shipments.
Adidas just trying to hype up everything before Kanye leaves...  
laugh.gif

Not sure if NMDs will hit sites like RRS because they are a lifestyle shoe rather than marketed as a running shoe.

Plus I don't know how much these running stores are going to order UBs from Adidas when they still got 1,000s of UBs ST sitting on those sites.

I didn't continue our conversation because you have no ******* idea what you're talking about and I'm tired of arguing with someone who is so clueless.
I tell you what, if they have 2-3 waves of UBs not UB STs come out, come to the Bay and I'll buy you lunch.

Those olive and burgundy NMDs are the only NMD colorways I actually love. The other CWs so far are solid but those are flames!!

Last edited:

Cool I know a good dumpling spot.

FYI we're on the 2nd wave now and the "3rd wave" comes this summer/next fall with a ton of new colorways slated to drop.
2-3 ^more waves. Sorry thought you knew what I meant. Guess not. But offer still stands. Dumplings on me. Make sure to wear your UBs too. Hopefully cream.

IDK what exactly the argument is, but for what it's worth, the company I work with does a lot of work with adidas, and I know for a fact that to them, as far as both slated releases and marketing focus, this is supposed to be the year of the NMD. I'm sure they'll keep pushing and producing UBs like they have been, but it seems like they're really trying to put the NMD in the spotlight for 2016. 

edit: ok I now see the silly comment about adidas abandoning the UB completely. Yeah let's just drop "the best running shoe we've ever made" for some lego kicks 
roll.gif

Last edited:

IDK what exactly the argument is, but for what it's worth, the company I work with does a lot of work with adidas, and I know for a fact that to them, as far as both slated releases and marketing focus, this is supposed to be the year of the NMD. I'm sure they'll keep pushing and producing UBs like they have been, but it seems like they're really trying to put the NMD in the spotlight for 2016. 
I don't disagree with anything you said there. My only point was that there's no way adidas is going to nix the UBs anytime soon.

I don't disagree with anything you said there. My only point was that there's no way adidas is going to nix the UBs anytime soon.
Haha yea just edited my comment cause I saw what started the whole argument in the first place.

Let's see the hype of NMD when it will release the mesh version. In my country we only got 100 pairs of the "oreo" all in all and more than 50 pairs went to resellers. I want to see when they make GR if it will sell out.

New here. Grabbed my first Boosts and took the cage off. Wasn't the best model to do it with for a few reasons, but they're work shoes and will be fine. Will put those skills to use later when I cop a better color way for casual wear. These were my Guinea pigs...
GALLERY]
View media item 1927545

Back
Top Bottom